MarBlue Keyboard Protector for MacBook
MarBlue Keyboard Protector for MacBook
Made of durable, high-grade silicone, the MarBlue Keyboard Protector gives your MacBook a touch of color while providing full protection and comfort. It's carefully engineered to cover each key perfectly—so you can go anywhere with your MacBook and not worry about spills.
- Durable, high-grade silicone shields keyboard from spills, dirt, and dust
- Special anti-stick coating for comfortable typing
- Precision molded to fit precisely around each key
- Hand washable
- Fits when MacBook is closed
- Compatible with 13" Aluminum MacBook, MacBook Air, Macbook Pro, and MacBook Pro with Retina display; 15" MacBook Pro and MacBook Pro with Retina display; 17" MacBook Pro
Did you notice?The protector reduces typing noise, so it's ideal for classrooms and libraries.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your MacBook keyboard without sacrificing style.
What's in the Box?
- MarBlue Keyboard Protector for MacBook
- Width: 11.06 in./28.1 cm
- Depth: 4.44 in./11.28 cm
- Weight: 0.48 oz./13.61 g
- Mfr. Part Number: APKB1RB
- UPC or EAN No.: 602956013129
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year (For details, please visit www.gomarblue.com)
Ratings & Reviews
Doesn't fit right on the keyboard
This thing does not fit perfectly on the keyboard, especially the space bar. It slips and moves, especially the edges. It will kee This thing does not fit perfectly on the keyboard, especially the space bar. It slips and moves, especially the edges. It will keep dust out of it. Not worth the price I paid for it. …
- Written by Chris W from Greenville
96 of 112 people found this useful
Difficult and uncomfortable to type but it looks great.
I've been trying to use this protector for 3 months, but I'm giving up. It fits my Macbook Air keyboard and my Apple keyboard perf I've been trying to use this protector for 3 months, but I'm giving up. It fits my Macbook Air keyboard and my Apple keyboard perfectly and looks great (I have the blue gradient model) but when a key is pressed, there's a little ridge round it. Because of the ridge, I have to lift my fingers higher to type and hit the keys harder and close to the centre. My typing is slower and is full of typos, and my fingers ache. Also, sometimes the cover over the space bar stays slightly depressed (like me when I use this product), and the cursor runs off all by itself. All in all, the product looks great but is horrible to use. …
- Written by Heather M from Montreal
82 of 95 people found this useful
I thought this was the cutest thing ever and I still do. but 1. it doesn't fit right - its made for 13in but its almost too big th I thought this was the cutest thing ever and I still do. but 1. it doesn't fit right - its made for 13in but its almost too big the way that it moves around. 2. It is so uncomfortable, it slows down my typing ability a whole lot with the material of the texture. Given my issues I wouldn't say its worth it; but some people may find it better! Good luck …
- Written by Julia C from Poughkeepsie
81 of 97 people found this useful
I was worried about the fit based on some of the reviews I read, but I took a chance and ordered it and I'm glad I did. This cove I was worried about the fit based on some of the reviews I read, but I took a chance and ordered it and I'm glad I did. This cover fits my MacBook Pro keyboard perfectly. It looks great, and feels natural when I type. …
- Written by Carla M from San Antonio
2 of 2 people found this useful
I have had this protector on my keyboard for about 4 months now, deciding to get rid of it today. It works fine for simple uses an I have had this protector on my keyboard for about 4 months now, deciding to get rid of it today. It works fine for simple uses and web browsing, but is very difficult for typing more than a few sentences. The cover tends not to push down on certain keys, making you more prone to typos. Additionally, the cover also tends to get smashed in between the arrow keys and the computer itself, getting stuck and type the key repeatedly. It fits every key relatively well, yet the silicone also leaves spaces between the cover and the key and can sit unevenly on the keyboard. After a good amount of use, I would not recommend this cover for the very high price for lower performance. …
- Written by Brooks H from Brawley
1 of 2 people found this useful
I was really nervous to buy this because of all the negative reviews however, there is nothing that I do not like about this item. I was really nervous to buy this because of all the negative reviews however, there is nothing that I do not like about this item. It fits perfectly over my keys on my MacBook Pro w/ Retina Display and does not move around. The feel of the keys is slightly different but that is to be expected. I am very pleased with my purchase. …
- Written by Leah R from Omaha
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does this fit all MacBooks like Pro and Air because i have a macbook air and i really need one
- Asked by Jacob W from Spring Hill
- Oct 28, 2014
Yes, this product works with all macbook air and macbook pro models
- Answered by Hayden P from Saskatoon
- Nov 9, 2014
Do you have any silicon clear covers for the Macbook Pro 15" Spanish Latin america keyboard layout?
- Asked by Armando H from Miami
- Dec 16, 2014
Can you see the keys light up through the colored protectors?
- Asked by Hope W from Royal Palm Beach
- Jul 11, 2014
Meh. Not really, definitely not as well as without the keyboard cover. I asked in store if you could Meh. Not really, definitely not as well as without the keyboard cover. I asked in store if you could see the lights through it and they assured me you could but only barely :/ …
- Answered by James N
- Aug 27, 2014
does the keyboard protector fit mac os x which is 13"
- Asked by Harveer S from Surrey
- Aug 5, 2014
Yes it does. When you are on the product info page right below the item pictures you will see "highl Yes it does. When you are on the product info page right below the item pictures you will see "highlights" in bold there it should list important information on that product. …
- Answered by Juliana L from Cold Lake
- Aug 7, 2014