Handcrafted from solid cherry wood, each Native Union CLIC Wooden case for iPhone 5s is engineered with a combination of artistry and precision. Yet the case also breaks from conventional design by accenting the natural materials with a dash of color.
- Made with hand-polished cherry wood, offering a tactile and smooth finish
- Inspired by London design show combining unconventional materials with soft touch color
- Sleek and minimalistic form
- Evolves with time as the color darkens slightly from the touch of your hand
- Fits iPhone 5s and iPhone 5
Did you notice?Natural grain of the solid cherry gives each case a unique quality.
Apple Recommends ForWrap your iPhone in the protective beauty of wood.
What's in the Box?
- Native Union CLIC Wooden Case for iPhone 5s
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic, Soft Touch, Wood
- Weight: 3.32 oz./94 g
- Mfr. Part Number: CLIC-BLK-WD-5-5SV2
- UPC or EAN No.: 846654006544
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I chose the black/wood option. The wood finish is great, and even is getting a certain lovely "aged" tone after using it for 5 mon I chose the black/wood option. The wood finish is great, and even is getting a certain lovely "aged" tone after using it for 5 months. The matte black frame is slightly soft, so there are no problems about cracks, and it allows a little bending. …
- Written by Mario T from Benton Harbor
4 of 4 people found this useful
Plastic Cracks Easily!
Had two issues with this case within two weeks of purchasing.
1. While carefully removing the case to clean my phone, the thin Had two issues with this case within two weeks of purchasing.
1. While carefully removing the case to clean my phone, the thin plastic piece on the front edge of the volume cut out SNAPPED OFF!
2. While scrolling on my phone I felt a piece of plastic just roll into my hand. The top corner by the camera broke off. I see now there are cracks happening on the inside edge around the cut out for the camera.
I have not dropped my phone in this case or have been rough with it. I will be taking it back to my apple store this weekend, I hope to get a replacement or refund even though it is after two weeks of purchase. It's a shame the plastic cracks so easily, the wood is very durable and stylish! …
- Written by Kendra H from Calgary
0 of 6 people found this useful