Tech21's Impact Trio Case for iPhone 5/5s delivers on the promise of Impactology by providing the most advanced, intelligent impact protection possible. This multi-layered case incorporates D3O impact material, which absorbs and dissipates impact, as well as a premium TPU formula and a layer of hardened PC compound. Yet you still have access to all iPhone features.
- Impactology—intelligent protection featuring D3O material
- Multi-layer impact-absorbing design
- Access to all iPhone functions including camera lens cut-out
- Slim-fitting, user-friendly design
- Easy "snap on" application
Did you notice?D3O military-grade material works at the molecular level to absorb the energy of impacts.
Apple Recommends ForKeep your iPhone 5/5s in the same beautiful condition as the day you bought it.
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Trio Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 0.39 in./1 cm
- Width: 2.6 in./6.6 cm
- Weight: 0.92 oz./26 g
- Length: 5.16 in./13.1 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: T21-3311
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055517323833
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Being an extremely clumsy person, I decided to buy this case about a yr ago.
I think I got lucky bc unlike the previous reviews. Being an extremely clumsy person, I decided to buy this case about a yr ago.
I think I got lucky bc unlike the previous reviews. Mine didn't get brown until after 6 months. (I got the white and blue~)
Also since I dropped my phone so many times, the case helped A LOT.
(There are about 3 noticeable cracks, lots of scratches and few dents on it)
Recently considering getting another one because I feel unsafe with the current case I am using (which is just a thin plastic fancy case) xD …
- Written by Chia-Wei W from Ann Arbor
Blue and white case looks great on my white iPhone 5s. I hate bulky cases but I am liking this a lot more than some of the thinner Blue and white case looks great on my white iPhone 5s. I hate bulky cases but I am liking this a lot more than some of the thinner cases I tried. The only issue is that there are some gaps between the case on top and the screen. Just be careful on the beach. Phone does not slide around in the case like some other cases I tried. Button covers are great, very responsive. This would have been a perfect
Case if it wasn't for those gaps, but I'm keeping it because it looks awesome with a very good protection, without the bulk. …
- Written by Veniamin B from Jacksonville
2 of 2 people found this useful
Great Protection, BUT
This is my second Tech21 case; I am sold on the protection of this technology. However, both cases changed colors within a short a This is my second Tech21 case; I am sold on the protection of this technology. However, both cases changed colors within a short amount of time. I first had the Maze Tech21 case with the clear backing, which turned yellow within a month. This case was a little better as it has a hard backing. But the blue trim still turned brown within a few months. I'm aware phones get grimy, as we are constantly touching them..but no amount of cleaning will get this product new looking. Be ready to repurchase often. …
- Written by Amanda D from Parkton
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will it work with i5s?
- Asked by Amy J from Windermere
- Oct 21, 2013
Yes it will. Most cases for the iPhone 5 will work for the iPhone 5S
- Answered by Scott P from Selma
- Dec 4, 2013