The Thule Stravan Sleeve wraps your MacBook Pro, MacBook Pro with Retina display, or MacBook Air in densely padded, water-resistant protection.
- Tailored shape provides a precise fit for a MacBook plus an iPad
- Abrasion- and water-resistant material covers the thick padding
- Additional foam padding around edges protects the sides and corners of your MacBook
- Sleeve's internal plush lining lets your MacBook easily slide in and out, while remaining scratch free
- Plush-lined, zippered slip pocket easily fits an iPad or stores accessories and an iPad mini or iPhone
Did you notice?Plush interior helps eliminate any chance of scratching.
Apple Recommends ForTake your MacBook everywhere in padded, water-resistant safety.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Stravan Sleeve
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Fabric
- Weight: 7.84 oz./222.26 g
- Mfr. Part Number: TSPS-113GRAY
- UPC or EAN No.: 085854230049
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: 25 years
Ratings & Reviews
Lightweight, well built, perfect fit (even with Speck shell)
I spend a lot of time looking for the perfect case for my 13-inch Retina Pro. This is a well made, lightweight sleeve that offers I spend a lot of time looking for the perfect case for my 13-inch Retina Pro. This is a well made, lightweight sleeve that offers excellent protection. It fits the Pro even with a Speck hardshell case. The side pocket fits an iPad 4 without a case (a silicone case for the iPad made it too tight a fit). Nice if you already have a carryon or backpack for the MacBook. …
- Written by ALBERT L from Austin
50 of 50 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what are dimensions of 13" Stravan sleeve? Would like to insure a snug fit for macbook pro 13" retina (late 2013). Thanks.
- Asked by Stan K from Hattiesburg
- Jan 14, 2014
How does this sleeve fit the 15inch Retina? I previously tried the Thule Gauntlet 2.0 and was disappointed with the loose fit.
- Asked by Nico M from Santa Paula
- Jan 2, 2014
Do the zips damage your Macbook?
- Asked by Craig O
- Dec 8, 2013
I have not had any issues with my MacBook getting scratched by the zipper.These sleeves have small f I have not had any issues with my MacBook getting scratched by the zipper.These sleeves have small fabric flaps on the inside that seem to cover the MacBook and protect it from the zipper when closed. …
- Answered by Dawson W from Phoenix
- Dec 15, 2013
Will the 13" Stravan sleeve hold both a macbook air 13 and an iPad with the smart cover? The photo shows only an iPad without the cover.
- Asked by Melanie N from Spicewood
- Nov 17, 2013
I just received the sleeve and both the MacBook Pro and Ipad 2 (with cover) fit. It is exactly what I just received the sleeve and both the MacBook Pro and Ipad 2 (with cover) fit. It is exactly what I was looking for. …
- Answered by R. Kelly S from Oakville
- Nov 20, 2013