The Thule Stravan Sleeve wraps your MacBook Pro, MacBook Pro with Retina display, or MacBook Air in densely padded, water-resistant protection.
- Tailored shape provides a precise fit for a MacBook plus an iPad
- Abrasion- and water-resistant material covers the thick padding
- Additional foam padding around edges protects the sides and corners of your MacBook
- Sleeve's internal plush lining lets your MacBook easily slide in and out, while remaining scratch free
- Plush-lined, zippered slip pocket easily fits an iPad or stores accessories and an iPad mini or iPhone
Did you notice?Plush interior helps eliminate any chance of scratching.
Apple Recommends ForTake your MacBook everywhere in padded, water-resistant safety.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Stravan Sleeve
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Fabric
- Weight: 7.84 oz./222.26 g
- Mfr. Part Number: TSPS-113GRAY
- UPC or EAN No.: 085854230049
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: 25 years
Ratings & Reviews
a little on the big side
I bought this sleeve for a 13" retina MBP, and despite the sleeve being VERY nice, I was disappointed with the fit. There was a fa I bought this sleeve for a 13" retina MBP, and despite the sleeve being VERY nice, I was disappointed with the fit. There was a fair amount of extra room on the sides and top. I decided to buy the attache version and compare them side-by-side, and I found the fit was actually much better. The attache is thicker, but the length and width are actually smaller, and it fits easier in my bag. I am going with the Stravan Attache. …
- Written by Liberty K from Toronto
GREAT FOR NEW 2013 RETINA MAC BOOK PRO
first thing i bought when i gotten my mac book pro retina 2013 now only does it protect n it has a extra pocket that fits my iPad first thing i bought when i gotten my mac book pro retina 2013 now only does it protect n it has a extra pocket that fits my iPad however i put my mb charger in their, it soft in the inside so no scratching and it protects it from the zipper …
- Written by alexis R from bronx
Fits my 13" MacBook
I wanted something that would hold my white MacBook and this is it. It fits fine and it also can hold my iPad 2 with a Logitech k I wanted something that would hold my white MacBook and this is it. It fits fine and it also can hold my iPad 2 with a Logitech keyboard attached. It looks good and is very functional. Highly recommended. …
- Written by Paul K from Allentown
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what are dimensions of 13" Stravan sleeve? Would like to insure a snug fit for macbook pro 13" retina (late 2013). Thanks.
- Asked by Stan K from Hattiesburg
- Jan 14, 2014
Do the zips damage your Macbook?
- Asked by Craig O
- Dec 8, 2013
I have not had any issues with my MacBook getting scratched by the zipper.These sleeves have small f I have not had any issues with my MacBook getting scratched by the zipper.These sleeves have small fabric flaps on the inside that seem to cover the MacBook and protect it from the zipper when closed. …
- Answered by Dawson W from Phoenix
- Dec 15, 2013
How does this sleeve fit the 15inch Retina? I previously tried the Thule Gauntlet 2.0 and was disappointed with the loose fit.
- Asked by Nico M from Santa Paula
- Jan 2, 2014
Will the 13" Stravan sleeve hold both a macbook air 13 and an iPad with the smart cover? The photo shows only an iPad without the cover.
- Asked by Melanie N from Spicewood
- Nov 17, 2013
I just received the sleeve and both the MacBook Pro and Ipad 2 (with cover) fit. It is exactly what I just received the sleeve and both the MacBook Pro and Ipad 2 (with cover) fit. It is exactly what I was looking for. …
- Answered by R. Kelly S from Oakville
- Nov 20, 2013