The mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s offers 2100mAh capacity that more than doubles the time you have to talk, listen to music, and surf the web. Simply toggle between charging and standby with the flick of the Juice Pack Plus’s switch. The Juice Pack Plus also gives your iPhone complete protection from top to bottom—so you don't have to choose between protection and power. For instance, there's an impact-resistant, shock-proof band that adds even more durability to this slim, low-profile design.
- Complete iPhone protection from top to bottom
- Ultra impact-resistant, shock-proof band
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside of a low-profile, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flick of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Pass-through design and USB cable allow you to charge without removing iPhone from Juice Pack Plus
Did you notice?2100mAh capacity more than doubles the amount of time you can listen to music or talk
Apple Recommends ForSafeguard your iPhone 5s or iPhone 5 while keeping it charged and ready to go.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Plus
- Headphone adapter
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 0.69 in./1.75 cm
- Width: 2.63 in./6.68 cm
- Weight: 3.14 oz./89 g
- Length: 5.58 in./14.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2570_JPP-IP5-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472025704
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year from date of purchase
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Case works great. Everything else that comes with it is of poor quality
Case works great. Everything else that comes with it is of poor quality.
1. The cable that comes with it is too short (only a Case works great. Everything else that comes with it is of poor quality.
1. The cable that comes with it is too short (only a third of the length of stock iPhone 5 cable).
2. The headphone adapter included stopped working after 2 months of normal use probably because its bent when your phone is in your pocket. Instead of getting a new one from Mophie for $10, buy a longer adapter somewhere else. …
- Written by Earvin Jae T from Calgary
30 of 34 people found this useful
Charging cord is inadequate
I agree with the other reviewer and would say the case is good. The charging cord however, is inadequate for length and is not com I agree with the other reviewer and would say the case is good. The charging cord however, is inadequate for length and is not compatible with the i5 charging cord, so you can't use any of your other chargers. So if you don't have the Mophie cord and want to use the i5 charger, you have to pull the case apart to be able to plug your phone in and you will be unable to charge the mophie. I don't know why the cords aren't compatible. Once again, you get sucked in to purchasing all new cables so you can have one at home and one in your car etc. I don't like the headphone adapter either, it sticks out too far and it gets bent easily, I guess it's just a matter of time till mine breaks too. …
- Written by Stephanie F from Williams Lake
30 of 36 people found this useful
One month of use, now broken.
Great concept, poor execution. Purchased November 3, stopped working December 3.
Now for a suggestion: Micro USB? No thank you, Great concept, poor execution. Purchased November 3, stopped working December 3.
Now for a suggestion: Micro USB? No thank you, how about Apple's thunderbolt connector? There's Thunderbolt on the inside, put the corresponding one on the outside. …
- Written by Bill M from North Vancouver
24 of 35 people found this useful
Got very hot
The case got very hot whenever I used the charger. Eventually it almost toasted the 5S.
- Written by Cheryl E from Cranford
Does Not Work!!
I loved the concept, and my daughter (who has an iPhone 5 like I do) loves the one she has. So I bought the Juice Pack Plus, and I loved the concept, and my daughter (who has an iPhone 5 like I do) loves the one she has. So I bought the Juice Pack Plus, and it would not work...and it worked on my daughter's phone, which made the experience all the more frustrating. Then I went back and bought the regular (100%) Juice Pack, which worked initially, but eventually did not work like the first product. I sincerely wish the product worked as advertised, but it just didn't. Buyer beware!! …
- Written by Mike M from Rockford
1 of 1 people found this useful
Adapter cord and headphone jack design is horrible!
Overall, I appreciate having the extra battery power as I watch friends run out of battery power all the time. For this I am grat Overall, I appreciate having the extra battery power as I watch friends run out of battery power all the time. For this I am grateful that I own a Mophie. However, they took no care to deal with the design as far as using the headphone jack. That I should have to have an adapter cord with me all the time just to be able to have one of the most basic functionalities of an iPhone is enough to lose customers! I am constantly having to take the bottom of the case off just to plug it in to my car stereo, stereo at work, and my Bose Dock.
This brings me to the adapter! I'm now on my second adapter which I promised myself to treat like a fragile baby...well, just today after two months, my SECOND adapter is shorting out! It amazing that Mophie has not issued a recall on this poor design or attempted to fix it and send to its loyal customers an adapter that works and lasts.
For any future versions of Mophies they must find a way to eliminate any need for an adapter and have Mophies able to accept all types of headphones without an adapter.
This may seem a minor inconvenience, but enough to send customers who use the music feature extensively away! …
- Written by Jay B from Missoula
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Where do I get a manual for my mophie for iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Carol F from Horseheads
- Jun 20, 2014
Does that back of this case work with the flash on the 5s?
- Asked by G Michael S from Hazelwood
- Nov 23, 2013
Yes it does, wonderfully.
Hope this answer still helps even if it is a month late. Happy Holidays!
- Answered by Alex B from Mt. Pleasant
- Dec 26, 2013