The mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s offers 2100mAh capacity that more than doubles the time you have to talk, listen to music, and surf the web. Simply toggle between charging and standby with the flick of the Juice Pack Plus’s switch. The Juice Pack Plus also gives your iPhone complete protection from top to bottom—so you don't have to choose between protection and power. For instance, there's an impact-resistant, shock-proof band that adds even more durability to this slim, low-profile design.
- Complete iPhone protection from top to bottom
- Ultra impact-resistant, shock-proof band
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside of a low-profile, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flick of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Pass-through design and USB cable allow you to charge without removing iPhone from Juice Pack Plus
Did you notice?2100mAh capacity more than doubles the amount of time you can listen to music or talk
Apple Recommends ForSafeguard your iPhone 5s or iPhone 5 while keeping it charged and ready to go.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Plus
- Headphone adapter
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 0.69 in./1.75 cm
- Width: 2.63 in./6.68 cm
- Weight: 3.14 oz./89 g
- Length: 5.58 in./14.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2570_JPP-IP5-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472025704
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year from date of purchase
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Case works great. Everything else that comes with it is of poor quality
Case works great. Everything else that comes with it is of poor quality.
1. The cable that comes with it is too short (only a Case works great. Everything else that comes with it is of poor quality.
1. The cable that comes with it is too short (only a third of the length of stock iPhone 5 cable).
2. The headphone adapter included stopped working after 2 months of normal use probably because its bent when your phone is in your pocket. Instead of getting a new one from Mophie for $10, buy a longer adapter somewhere else. …
- Written by Earvin Jae T from Calgary
30 of 34 people found this useful
Charging cord is inadequate
I agree with the other reviewer and would say the case is good. The charging cord however, is inadequate for length and is not com I agree with the other reviewer and would say the case is good. The charging cord however, is inadequate for length and is not compatible with the i5 charging cord, so you can't use any of your other chargers. So if you don't have the Mophie cord and want to use the i5 charger, you have to pull the case apart to be able to plug your phone in and you will be unable to charge the mophie. I don't know why the cords aren't compatible. Once again, you get sucked in to purchasing all new cables so you can have one at home and one in your car etc. I don't like the headphone adapter either, it sticks out too far and it gets bent easily, I guess it's just a matter of time till mine breaks too. …
- Written by Stephanie F from Williams Lake
30 of 36 people found this useful
One month of use, now broken.
Great concept, poor execution. Purchased November 3, stopped working December 3.
Now for a suggestion: Micro USB? No thank you, Great concept, poor execution. Purchased November 3, stopped working December 3.
Now for a suggestion: Micro USB? No thank you, how about Apple's thunderbolt connector? There's Thunderbolt on the inside, put the corresponding one on the outside. …
- Written by Bill M from North Vancouver
24 of 35 people found this useful
***PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY ****
Aloha all, I wanted to make you aware of the Mophie product and what the true specs are before you end up purchasing the product. Aloha all, I wanted to make you aware of the Mophie product and what the true specs are before you end up purchasing the product. First, I will say its case is very durable that is a plus. However, since I have an iPhone 5 I purchased the Juice Pack (100%) model, in each case it wouldn't charge to a 100% as indicated by the box. The first Mophie Juice Pack I bought went to 68%, the second one I exchanged only went to 78%, the last one I exchanged went to only 85%. So I talked with the Apple Store representative explained my situation so I figured I try the Juice Pack Plus (120%) model. I waited for my iPhone 5 to hit the 20% battery left and charged it. Guess what, the charge stopped at 70%, I went back to the Apple Store took this one back, tried another did the same thing as before, it charged to 93%, mind you this is the Juice Pack Plus the 120% model and cost $119.95. As you can see I contacted Mophie directly using their chat as the person said below all depends on how you use it.
Casey S 8/25/14:
The percentages are largely dependent on how you use your phone. If you are on it a lot while it is trying to charge, if you have a lot of open apps, and if you have a lot of data on your phone, can all affect how much it can charge your device. The mophie typically gives "up to" 120%. This does not mean that it always gives this much of a charge.
So when you purchase any of the Mophie Juice Pack products, it doesn't mean your iPhone 5, 5S or 6 (when it comes out) will not charge all the way. Everything I've said here is true, but you decide what you want to do now after having the facts.
- Written by phil E from Half Moon Bay
Saved my phone a few times from drops already. Fully charges my phone and then some. People state the charge cable is shorter than Saved my phone a few times from drops already. Fully charges my phone and then some. People state the charge cable is shorter than the iPhone OEM cable, I don't think 3 inches makes much of a difference. Micro USB cables are a dime a dozen, if you need a larger cable you can get one for less than $5 and all cables with charge the pack with no issues. The headphone extension could of been already molded to the bottom piece but oh well, I don't leave the extension plugged in at all times and only use it once in a while when I need a different audio output. I personally would not use headphones with any phone, modern day Bluetooth works great and you don't need the phone 3 feet from your head.
I like how I can go to a friends house that has Droid phones and can still charge my phone if I don't have a lightning cable.
All in all I think its great, the only change would be to get rid of the headphone extension and mold it in to the bottom section. Mophie offers a 1 year warranty which is great. …
- Written by Richard Z from San Jose
Headphone adapter is absolutely useless
I LOVE my Mophie case. Living in NYC and not having access to a car charger or other outlets for much of my day means that a secon I LOVE my Mophie case. Living in NYC and not having access to a car charger or other outlets for much of my day means that a second wind of battery life is super crucial. But I am now on my 3rd headphone adapter, because the thing breaks after 1-2 months of use. It randomly shorts out so the sound only comes out of one headphone, and you have to do that bendy-thing and hold it in the perfect spot for music to come out correctly. Then I end up taking off the adapter, taking the bottom of my case off, and carrying my phone around unprotected with extra pieces at the gym. Not convenient.
Mophie customer service is aware of how terrible the product is, because if you contact them, they will immediately send you a new adapter for free without question. After 3 of them busting on me... I'm expecting a more permanent fix.
Also, like everyone else says - would it kill them to give us a charging cord that's longer than a foot?
Love the case itself, but all of the accessories are the worst. …
- Written by Kim H from Brooklyn
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can one get audio extension plug for mophie juice plus
- Asked by Maheshchandra.bhagubhai P
- Aug 22, 2014
Where do I get a manual for my mophie for iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Carol F from Horseheads
- Jun 20, 2014