An icon remastered
Completely redesigned, the Beats Studio over-ear headphones are even lighter, stronger, and more comfortable, and more precise than the original world-famous design. They deliver powerful, re-engineered sound alone with Adaptive Noise Canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery, and Remote Talk controls.
Feel your music
The Beats Acoustic Engine gives you an intimate, real encounter with your music. Thanks to Beats' signature DSP software delivers the exact emotional experience that Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine, and some of the music industry's greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic, and R&B producers want you to feel.
Put the world on mute
Silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbors with Beats' no-compromise dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling (ANC). When you're listening to music, ANC automatically strikes a balance between your audio and the world outside. And if you want to use the headphone just to cancel external noise, ANC-only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation to make things even quieter.
A 20-hour rechargeable battery makes sure your vibe keeps going. To prevent wasting energy, the Auto On/Off feature turns off when you unplug, and the visible Battery Fuel Gauge lets you see at a glance how much juice is available. Plus, you can charge the new Studio via standard micro USB adapter almost anywhere.
Lighter, stronger, and more comfortable
When Beats re-imagined these legendary headphones, they designed it like a beautiful sports car and made disciplined choices. They streamlined the new Beats Studio with fast curves, smooth surfaces, and no visible screws. It now weighs 13 percent less than the original and has a lighter, stronger, and more comfortable headband. The ear cups are softer and there's an ergonomic bellow to create a flexible, custom fit for every head shape, so you can keep your music all to yourself.
- Beats Acoustic Engine uses precision sound to deliver music the way artists want it to be heard
- Streamlined design enhances fit, distributes weight, and adds comfort
- Adaptive Noise Canceling blocks out the world in two modes
- Ear cups for sound isolation
- 20-hour rechargeable battery with Auto On/Off and a visible Battery Fuel Gauge
Did you notice?Three-button mic gives you solid playback control, plus you get crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or watch films on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with powerful, precise sound.
What's in the Box?
- Beats by Dr. Dre Studio over-ear headphones
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Hard-shell carrying case
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 4.27 ft./1.3 m
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00063-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447001156
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
What Steve Jobs would have to say? These headphones are the worst.
Well, Steve is no longer with us - he would have simply shelved the whole idea of these headphones... I am a professional recordi Well, Steve is no longer with us - he would have simply shelved the whole idea of these headphones... I am a professional recording engineer and pay close attention to the nature of music, and how sounds are reproduced.
These headphones? They are simply the WORST headphones on the market. Headphones costing 1/3rd the price reproduce music more accurately. Save your money. Do you really want headphones that distort the highs/lessen the mids of what you are listening to and cause the low end to sound like a soupy & muddy mess? Yes, if you are a listener with no discerning ear, then buy them. And buy some glowing pump up tennis shoes endorsed by the name you are paying for... Simply put, ridiculous. Mr. Jobs would never have bowed down to allowing Apple to disperse an inferior product. I would have given zero stars, but that is not an option, unfortunately. YOU ARE PAYING FOR A NAME. …
- Written by John M from Garner
34 of 71 people found this useful
Love my Beats!
I've been wanting to try these headphones for a long time and finally got a pair. They're as good as everyone said, if not better! I've been wanting to try these headphones for a long time and finally got a pair. They're as good as everyone said, if not better! The listening experience is amazing and so much better than I've experienced with any other sound system. The music is crisp, clear and blocks out other noise. I love the way they look. They're sleek and fit neatly in the accompanying compact case for travel. I'm thrilled I finally have them and have been raving non-stop! …
- Written by Heather T from Chicago
54 of 71 people found this useful
Love my new head phones! I can hear every sound so clearly and they are super light weight. I have had some rocking dance parties Love my new head phones! I can hear every sound so clearly and they are super light weight. I have had some rocking dance parties in my apartment with out bugging my neighbors!! …
- Written by Erin B from Los Angeles
62 of 83 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can we use them with a regular mackbook pro 13 inches
- Asked by Nadir R from Saratoga Springs
- Dec 23, 2013
you can use them with any apple device
- Answered by Larry L from Upper Marlboro
- Feb 13, 2014
Can Beats Studio Wireless connect wirelessly to iPod Classic 7th generation?
- Asked by Dylan R from Phoenix
- Mar 3, 2014
Beats studio wireless works only with bluetooth devices. iPod classic doesn't have bluetooth so it w Beats studio wireless works only with bluetooth devices. iPod classic doesn't have bluetooth so it won't work. …
- Answered by Alexander M from Honolulu
- Mar 19, 2014
Are they compatible with iPhone 5C?
- Asked by Anne S from Mountain Brook
- Nov 29, 2013
Yes they are compatible with the iPhone 5c.
Source: I have used them with an iPhone 5c in the Appl Yes they are compatible with the iPhone 5c.
Source: I have used them with an iPhone 5c in the Apple store. …
- Answered by Bennett B
- Dec 7, 2013