An icon remastered
Completely redesigned, the new Beats Studio over-ear headphones are even lighter, stronger, and more comfortable, and more precise than the original world-famous design. They deliver powerful, re-engineered sound alone with Adaptive Noise Canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery, and Remote Talk controls.
Feel your music
The Beats Acoustic Engine gives you an intimate, real encounter with your music. Thanks to Beats' signature DSP software delivers the exact emotional experience that Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine, and some of the music industry's greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic, and R&B producers want you to feel.
Put the world on mute
Silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbors with Beats' no-compromise dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling (ANC). When you're listening to music, ANC automatically strikes a balance between your audio and the world outside. And if you want to use the headphone just to cancel external noise, ANC-only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation to make things even quieter.
A 20-hour rechargeable battery makes sure your vibe keeps going. To prevent wasting energy, the Auto On/Off feature turns off when you unplug, and the visible Battery Fuel Gauge lets you see at a glance how much juice is available. Plus, you can charge the new Studio via standard micro USB adapter almost anywhere.
Lighter, stronger, and more comfortable
When Beats re-imagined these legendary headphones, they designed it like a beautiful sports car and made disciplined choices. They streamlined the new Beats Studio with fast curves, smooth surfaces, and no visible screws. It now weighs 13 percent less than the original and has a lighter, stronger, and more comfortable headband. The ear cups are softer and there's an ergonomic bellow to create a flexible, custom fit for every head shape, so you can keep your music all to yourself.
- Beats Acoustic Engine uses precision sound to deliver music the way artists want it to be heard
- Streamlined design enhances fit, distributes weight, and adds comfort
- Adaptive Noise Canceling blocks out the world in two modes
- Ear cups for sound isolation
- 20-hour rechargeable battery with Auto On/Off and a visible Battery Fuel Gauge
Did you notice?Three-button mic gives you solid playback control, plus you get crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or watch films on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with powerful, precise sound.
What's in the Box?
- Beats by Dr. Dre Studio over-ear headphones
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Hard-shell carrying case
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 4.27 ft./1.3 m
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00063-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447001156
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Love my Beats!
I've been wanting to try these headphones for a long time and finally got a pair. They're as good as everyone said, if not better! I've been wanting to try these headphones for a long time and finally got a pair. They're as good as everyone said, if not better! The listening experience is amazing and so much better than I've experienced with any other sound system. The music is crisp, clear and blocks out other noise. I love the way they look. They're sleek and fit neatly in the accompanying compact case for travel. I'm thrilled I finally have them and have been raving non-stop! …
- Written by Heather T from Chicago
17 of 20 people found this useful
Love my new head phones! I can hear every sound so clearly and they are super light weight. I have had some rocking dance parties Love my new head phones! I can hear every sound so clearly and they are super light weight. I have had some rocking dance parties in my apartment with out bugging my neighbors!! …
- Written by Erin B from Los Angeles
30 of 35 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
The Beats Studio Wireless will have it's own name labelled as 'Beats Studio W Unfortunately, No.
The Beats Studio Wireless will have it's own name labelled as 'Beats Studio Wireless'.
The Studio Wireless will be released in Black Matte, Titanium and Classic Black in early December this year. …
- Answered by Kai C from Sunshine Coast
- Nov 19, 2013
Can you use Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones in planes?
- Asked by Jim D
- Nov 28, 2013
Absolutely. In fact, I used mine just this past weekend on a couple flights. With the new, relaxed r Absolutely. In fact, I used mine just this past weekend on a couple flights. With the new, relaxed rules on what can be used during take off and landing, I didn't even have to turn them off once during throughout the flight. …
- Answered by Sean B from Shawnee
- Dec 2, 2013
does this come with a charging cable/adapter
- Asked by Katie H from Mountain Creek
- Aug 21, 2013
They come with a USB cable for charging and a wall adapter for when a computer isn't available.
- Answered by Beckett C from Auburn
- Aug 25, 2013
If I buy these from apple, do I get all the accessories in the box?
- Asked by Nick G from Brisbane
- Nov 3, 2013
Yes you do
- Answered by Tsolmon S from Calgary
- Nov 12, 2013
Do these headphones truly cancel out noise from external sources ?
- Asked by Gail F from Union Pier
- Aug 23, 2013
I tested these out in the apple store without realizing that they had the noise canceling technology I tested these out in the apple store without realizing that they had the noise canceling technology. I was pleasantly surprised when I put them on because the background music that was playing in the store magically faded away. I didn't have any music playing in the headphones yet, and they were still able to block out the background noise of the busy apple store. I would say that these headphones have an impressive noise canceling technology that would suite your needs well. …
- Answered by Andrew A from Menomonie
- Aug 30, 2013