An icon remastered
Completely redesigned, the new Beats Studio over-ear headphones are even lighter, stronger, and more comfortable, and more precise than the original world-famous design. They deliver powerful, re-engineered sound alone with Adaptive Noise Canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery, and Remote Talk controls.
Feel your music
The Beats Acoustic Engine gives you an intimate, real encounter with your music. Thanks to Beats' signature DSP software delivers the exact emotional experience that Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine, and some of the music industry's greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic, and R&B producers want you to feel.
Put the world on mute
Silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbors with Beats' no-compromise dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling (ANC). When you're listening to music, ANC automatically strikes a balance between your audio and the world outside. And if you want to use the headphone just to cancel external noise, ANC-only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation to make things even quieter.
A 20-hour rechargeable battery makes sure your vibe keeps going. To prevent wasting energy, the Auto On/Off feature turns off when you unplug, and the visible Battery Fuel Gauge lets you see at a glance how much juice is available. Plus, you can charge the new Studio via standard micro USB adapter almost anywhere.
Lighter, stronger, and more comfortable
When Beats re-imagined these legendary headphones, they designed it like a beautiful sports car and made disciplined choices. They streamlined the new Beats Studio with fast curves, smooth surfaces, and no visible screws. It now weighs 13 percent less than the original and has a lighter, stronger, and more comfortable headband. The ear cups are softer and there's an ergonomic bellow to create a flexible, custom fit for every head shape, so you can keep your music all to yourself.
- Beats Acoustic Engine uses precision sound to deliver music the way artists want it to be heard
- Streamlined design enhances fit, distributes weight, and adds comfort
- Adaptive Noise Canceling blocks out the world in two modes
- Ear cups for sound isolation
- 20-hour rechargeable battery with Auto On/Off and a visible Battery Fuel Gauge
Did you notice?Three-button mic gives you solid playback control, plus you get crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or watch films on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with powerful, precise sound.
What's in the Box?
- Beats by Dr. Dre Studio over-ear headphones
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Hard-shell carrying case
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 4.27 ft./1.3 m
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00078-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447001163
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Poor materials, average moody sound, astronomical price... Tell you what, you can get genuinely better headphones for $100.
- Written by Dominykas T from Vilnius
6 of 17 people found this useful
Can't beat Beats
The quality of these Beats is so good that I have been able to hear every little sound that I've never heard before with other hea The quality of these Beats is so good that I have been able to hear every little sound that I've never heard before with other headphones. i love the feel of these on my head. …
- Written by Alex C from Lee
31 of 44 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
The Beats Studio Wireless will have it's own name labelled as 'Beats Studio W Unfortunately, No.
The Beats Studio Wireless will have it's own name labelled as 'Beats Studio Wireless'.
The Studio Wireless will be released in Black Matte, Titanium and Classic Black in early December this year. …
- Answered by Kai C from Sunshine Coast
- Nov 19, 2013
can you use beats headphones with 5th gen ipod touch
- Asked by Alison B from Bedford Corners
- Dec 4, 2013
does this come with a charging cable/adapter
- Asked by Katie H from Mountain Creek
- Aug 21, 2013
They come with a USB cable for charging and a wall adapter for when a computer isn't available.
- Answered by Beckett C from Auburn
- Aug 25, 2013
Can you use Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones in planes?
- Asked by Jim D
- Nov 28, 2013
If I buy these from apple, do I get all the accessories in the box?
- Asked by Nick G from Brisbane
- Nov 3, 2013
Yes you do
- Answered by Tsolmon S from Calgary
- Nov 12, 2013