The stronger the opponents, the better KATAL is at taking them out. KATAL is loaded with a supercharged energy system. And when upgraded, its shields evolve into a powerful weapon that reflects opponents' fire back at them.
Anki DRIVE Starter Kit is required for play.
- You can play Anki DRIVE against your friends, or against an AI-enabled opponent Earn points to upgrade with Super Capacitors, Inductive Shields, and more
- Take control of this powerful defensive warrior with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- You can add more cars and race with up to four people at the same time
- An Anki DRIVE car scans the track 500 times a second using state-of-the-art sensors and algorithms to determine its exact position, speed, and trajectory
Did you notice?Any upgrades you make to your car stay with that car, giving you an advantage over friends who have made lesser upgrades to their vehicles.
Apple Recommends ForExpand your Anki DRIVE game with additional cars and experience bigger battles.
What's in the Box?
- Anki DRIVE Intelligent Car
- Charging case
- Mfr. Part Number: 000-00003
- UPC or EAN No.: 810559020028
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
- Anki DRIVE requires at least one compatible iOS device: iPhone 4s or later; iPod touch (5th generation) or later; iPad (3rd generation) or later; iPad mini. Anki DRIVE is best experienced on an iPhone. When playing on an iPad, use 2x mode to see the app in full screen.
Anki Drive Starter Kit required to play (contains 2 cars, Race Track, Fast Charger, Tire Cleaner).
Learn more at anki.com/store.
Part toy, part video game, all-out high-speed family fun. Anki DRIVE is a battle-racing game your whole family can enjoy on any floor in your home. Roll out the track, download the app, and command real robot cars in battle.
Up to four Anki DRIVE cars can race per game, in three exciting game modes: Battle Mode, Race Mode, and Team Mode. In Battle Mode the first car to score a set number of takeouts wins. In Race Mode it’s an all-out fight to the finish line. In Team Mode players can join up with friends or self-controlled cars to battle against opponents. Each human-controlled car requires a dedicated iOS or Android device. Cars not connected to a device can be set to steer and fight for themselves in a race to outsmart their competition.
This app is your key to Anki DRIVE. It puts you in command of your cars and gives you the tools to trick them out. To get in on the action players must have an iPhone 4S or newer, iPod touch (5th generation) or newer, iPad 3 or newer, or iPad mini or newer. The Anki Drive Starter Kit is available at anki.com, Apple.com®, and Apple® retail stores in the US, Canada and UK. …
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does this product come with a track
- Asked by Salvatore P from Rochester
- Nov 14, 2013
No, this is just an expansion car. The track comes when you buy the Anki DRIVE Start Hi Salvatore,
No, this is just an expansion car. The track comes when you buy the Anki DRIVE Starter Kit. You will need the Starter Kit to be able to use this product. …
- Answered by Anki C from San Jose
- Nov 19, 2013
Can you use more than 4 cars? Or can you use more than 1 of the same car?
- Asked by Peter S from London
- Dec 29, 2013
- Asked about: Anki DRIVE Starter Kit
You cannot use more than four cars. That is the maximum amount at this moment. But yes yo Hi Peter,
You cannot use more than four cars. That is the maximum amount at this moment. But yes you can use more than one of the same car. Just make sure to remember which one is yours because it can be hard to keep your eye on it. …
- Answered by Anki C from San Jose
- Dec 31, 2013
Can the cars be reset to their factory settings or are the upgrades permanent?
- Asked by Timothy G from Lewisville
- Dec 9, 2013