Engineered with comfort and improved productivity in mind, Ergotron's MX LCD Arm gives you the freedom to fine-tune the position of your Apple Thunderbolt Display, LED Cinema Display, iMac, or any device that can use a VESA mount. This polished aluminum support gives you five inches (13 cm) of height adjustment, integrated tilt, portrait-to-landscape capability, and 360-degree rotation—all on a convenient swivel base. It can handle displays weighing up to 30 lbs (13.2 kg).
- Accommodates Apple Thunderbolt and LED Cinema Displays and iMac models up to 30 inches and 30 pounds
- Position your display for maximum ergonomic comfort to relieve eye, neck and back strain
- Extends or retracts your display up to 16.7 inches
- Allows screen rotation for portrait viewing of photos and pages—eliminates scrolling
- Upgrade LCD monitors and TVs with improved ergonomic adjustment
- Patented CF Motion provides premium ease of adjustment
- Simple installation and effortless operation
- Frees additional workspace on your table or desktop
- Cable management feature conceals and routes cables under the arm and out of the way
- Lift: 5 in./13.0 cm
- Tilt: 75 degrees, Pan: 180 degrees
- Rotation of 90 degrees portrait and landscape (portrait mode incompatible with 30-inch display)
- Conforms to VESA FDMI, MIS-D, 75/100, C mounting standards
Did you notice?Patented CF motion technology provides truly easy display adjustment for maximum comfort.
Apple Recommends ForIncrease productivity and free up desktop space by elevating your Apple display or iMac.
What's in the Box?
- Ergotron MX Wall Mount Arm
- Mounting hardware
- Weight: 8.1 lb./3.67 kg
- Mfr. Part Number: 45-228-026
- UPC or EAN No.: 698833010466
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Great arm mount
I got one of these years ago for a 30" cinema display, and I'm now using it for a 27" LED display. Works great, has a bunch of way I got one of these years ago for a 30" cinema display, and I'm now using it for a 27" LED display. Works great, has a bunch of ways to adjust the tilt angle, and it has served me well for years now. You can adjust it to support any monitor's weight, and it's flexibility means I'll likely keep using it for decades. Highly recommended. …
- Written by Alonzo W from San Francisco
8 of 10 people found this useful
Useless DO NOT BUY!
DO NOT BUY! DO NOT BUY!
i bought for my 27" iMac, it doesn't even support the weight of the computer, the mount goes straight dow DO NOT BUY! DO NOT BUY!
i bought for my 27" iMac, it doesn't even support the weight of the computer, the mount goes straight down and the tilt options makes the screen tilt in a down-wards angle to which the screen isn't viewable. I put a piece of wire in the tilt bracket so the screen can stay up but this entire mount is a piece of cr*p, do not buy. I do not recommend this product to anyone. Please save your money. …
- Written by Richard R from Houston
19 of 24 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will it hold the new iMac 27?
- Asked by Rod A from Saint Louis
- Feb 4, 2014
- Answered by Ben R from Riverside
- Jul 28, 2014