The MICHAEL Michael Kors Sleeve for iPad mini elegantly protects your iPad without compromising style or function. Its slim, tapered silhouette easily slips into any handbag. And the individually handcrafted Saffiano construction epitomizes luxurious designer style.
- Padded compartment for iPad
- Easy access to iPad functions
- High-quality saffiano PVC construction
- Sleek, classic Michael Kors design
- Signature gold hardware detail
- Cases for iPad are compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad (4th generation); cases for iPad Air are compatible only with iPad Air; cases for iPad mini are compatible with all iPad mini models
Did you notice?The iPad compartment is thoroughly padded yet the sleeve remains elegantly slender.
Apple Recommends ForCarry and protect your iPad in classic Michael Kors style.
What's in the Box?
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Sleeve for iPad mini
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Leather
- Height: 8.46 in./21.5 cm
- Width: 0.2 in./0.51 cm
- Weight: 3.2 oz./90.72 g
- Length: 6.5 in./16.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 8435B9
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616031500
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.senacases.com/Store-Info/Warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
Although this case is extremely wonderful for every Michael kors and tech savy woman and guy i am only giving it 4 stars because i Although this case is extremely wonderful for every Michael kors and tech savy woman and guy i am only giving it 4 stars because it doesn't come with the smart cover nor does it turn off and on your ipad when inserted, instead in the actual packaging it tells you it is compatible with the cover.
it does protect your i[pad to the fullest while being sleeked and also cleaning your screen in the process.
I would recommend you buy it online as it is pretty much sold out in stores, my boyfriend managed to find me the last one in the store when went. …
- Written by Noemi A from Houston
6 of 8 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this case fit an iPad 4thGen with Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover?
- Asked by Natasha B
- Jul 7, 2014
Does anyone know if the iPad with the Logitech Mini Keyboard on fits into the sleeve?
- Asked by Rhonda A from Mississauga
- Oct 5, 2013
Yes, perfectly with the Logitech cover! (not the folio).
- Answered by Christel C from Balmain
- May 18, 2014
Does this fit the iPad mini retina with the smart cover? Thank you very much
- Asked by Wendy Z from Sunnybank Hills
- Apr 26, 2014
Would this fit the iPad Air?
- Asked by Craig M
- Nov 29, 2013
There is a 15mm difference in the width of iPad Air and its predecessor. I think when the sleeve can There is a 15mm difference in the width of iPad Air and its predecessor. I think when the sleeve can fit older version, iPad Air will be loose in it. I'd rather wait for the specific size from MK. …
- Answered by Behnam R from Toronto
- Dec 16, 2013
does the Michael Kors Sleeve come within a box or just as an item on its own
- Asked by Daniella O
- Dec 11, 2013
Hi seen this today at the Apple store, it comes just on its own with a small cardboard wrap around a Hi seen this today at the Apple store, it comes just on its own with a small cardboard wrap around about the 5th of its size. :) …
- Answered by Jamie D
- Dec 13, 2013
This sleeve states 'with Smart Cover' in the title, i just wanted to know what it exactly means by this?
- Asked by Chirague J
- Nov 14, 2013
It means the sleeve was designed to accommodate an iPad mini with the cover on. It will not turn the It means the sleeve was designed to accommodate an iPad mini with the cover on. It will not turn the screen off when inserted into the sleeve. …
- Answered by Steven Q from Federal Way
- Nov 24, 2013