The Incase Mini Car Charger with Lightning Connector helps keep your iPhone, iPod, and iPad powered up no matter whether you're taking a short drive across town or a long road trip. It fits neatly in cramped spaces and plugs into virtually any vehicle's standard 12-volt port or cigarette lighter. And its embedded charging cable and 2.1-amp capacity delivers the fastest possible charging of your iPhone, iPod, or iPad.
- 2.1-amp USB port for fastest possible charge
- Fits 12V vehicle outlets
- LED power light indicates charging
- Lightweight, compact design
- Soft-touch finish with no visible part lines
- Conveniently embedded charge cable
Did you notice?The USB port with 2.1-amp output allows for the fastest possible charging of your iOS devices.
Apple Recommends ForA convenient, travel-ready solution for keeping your iPhone, iPod, or iPad with Lightning connector charged while on the road.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Mini Car Charger with Lightning Connector (3.2 ft./1 m cable)
- User manual
- Height: 0.6 in./1.52 cm
- Width: 0.8 in./2.03 cm
- Length: 2 in./5.08 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: EC20087
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450131245
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
Simply doesn't work.
Plugged it into my car's outlet (cigarette lighter) and the little light on the charger came on... plugged it into my phone and NO Plugged it into my car's outlet (cigarette lighter) and the little light on the charger came on... plugged it into my phone and NOTHING. I tried flipping the lighting adapter over, wiggling and jiggling, pushing and nothing! Returning it. …
- Written by Matthew F from Delphos
79 of 94 people found this useful
Very poor quality
Very poor build quality. I bought this for my wife's car, then looked at it a week later and the end of the plug pulled out with Very poor build quality. I bought this for my wife's car, then looked at it a week later and the end of the plug pulled out with the wire. UGLY! Thankfully my ever wonderful Apple store replaced it and allowed me to buy a different model/style. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. …
- Written by Robert B from Roy
53 of 61 people found this useful
Not like other reviews, it works as described.
- Written by Zheng W from Calgary
35 of 40 people found this useful
very poor quality
charger only worked for a couple of weeks and no more!!
- Written by Jose S from Miami
1 of 1 people found this useful
Have had this product for 3 months. Plugging in phone almost every day no issues with plug falling apart. (Although I've learned Have had this product for 3 months. Plugging in phone almost every day no issues with plug falling apart. (Although I've learned some time ago not to put on the wire itself on any cable - always grasp the plug itself to pull out) Best part of this is the small size of power plug and fast charging. While I'm still frustrated that I have to buy an Apple certified product and pay $30 for a $8 product, this one works well. …
- Written by Brian J from Auburn
2 of 3 people found this useful
Good car charger
I own it for two months and using it on daily bases.
So I would recommend this to a friend!
It can charge you battery from I own it for two months and using it on daily bases.
So I would recommend this to a friend!
It can charge you battery from empty to full in 60-80min. …
- Written by Dragan J from Herndon
13 of 13 people found this useful