The Incase Mini Car Charger with Lightning Connector helps keep your iPhone, iPod, and iPad powered up no matter whether you're taking a short drive across town or a long road trip. It fits neatly in cramped spaces and plugs into virtually any vehicle's standard 12-volt port or cigarette lighter. And its embedded charging cable and 2.1-amp capacity delivers the fastest possible charging of your iPhone, iPod, or iPad.
- 2.1-amp USB port for fastest possible charge
- Fits 12V vehicle outlets
- LED power light indicates charging
- Lightweight, compact design
- Soft-touch finish with no visible part lines
- Conveniently embedded charge cable
Did you notice?The USB port with 2.1-amp output allows for the fastest possible charging of your iOS devices.
Apple Recommends ForA convenient, travel-ready solution for keeping your iPhone, iPod, or iPad with Lightning connector charged while on the road.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Mini Car Charger with Lightning Connector (3.2 ft./1 m cable)
- User manual
- Height: 0.6 in./1.52 cm
- Width: 0.8 in./2.03 cm
- Length: 2 in./5.08 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: EC20087
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450131245
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
Not like other reviews, it works as described.
- Written by Zheng W from Calgary
Very poor quality
Very poor build quality. I bought this for my wife's car, then looked at it a week later and the end of the plug pulled out with Very poor build quality. I bought this for my wife's car, then looked at it a week later and the end of the plug pulled out with the wire. UGLY! Thankfully my ever wonderful Apple store replaced it and allowed me to buy a different model/style. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. …
- Written by Robert B from Roy
8 of 9 people found this useful
Simply doesn't work.
Plugged it into my car's outlet (cigarette lighter) and the little light on the charger came on... plugged it into my phone and NO Plugged it into my car's outlet (cigarette lighter) and the little light on the charger came on... plugged it into my phone and NOTHING. I tried flipping the lighting adapter over, wiggling and jiggling, pushing and nothing! Returning it. …
- Written by Matthew F from Delphos
33 of 39 people found this useful