The iHome iBN97 Bluetooth Speakerphone Stereo FM Clock Radio is all about options for enjoying the audio on your iPad, iPhone, iPod, or other devices
Wake or sleep to the sound you choose
Start your day with wireless music from your iOS device, stereo FM radio, built-in tones, or a buzzer. Whatever gets you up and running.
Works with Bluetooth wireless audio
Send digital audio wirelessly to iBN97 from your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, or any other Bluetooth-enabled audio device.
Manage calls via speakerphone
Smoothly switch from music listening to taking phone calls using the integrated microphone, ATI SoundClear voice echo canceling, and answer/end call controls.
2.1-amp USB port for charging and playing
Easily keep any iPad, iPhone, or iPod model charged and ready to go using your own Lightning to USB or dock connector to USB cable.
Dual alarm with various settings
Two independent alarms let you wake to your favorite audio with 7-5-2 alarm settings for full week, work week, or weekend with separate wake times/alarm sources.
Reson8 speaker chambers
Specially designed speaker chambers deliver astounding clarity, depth, and power.
- Two 2-inch stereo speakers
- Stream wireless digital audio via Bluetooth from your iPhone, iPad, iPod, or other Bluetooth-enabled device
- 2.1 amp USB port to charge iOS and other devices
- Operates and charges with universal AC adapter (included)
- Bass, treble, and balance controls to craft your audio through Reson8 speaker chambers for full, rich sound
- Speakerphone function
- FM radio with six programmable presets
- Dual alarms for separate wake times and alarm sources: wake to FM radio, Bluetooth audio, built-in tones, or buzzer
- Line-in jack to listen to other audio devices
- Programmable snooze, nap, and sleep timer
- Place your iOS device on top of the iBN97 for viewing in either portrait or landscape orientation
- Battery back-up maintains settings and alarm if power is interrupted
Did you notice?Speakerphone function lets you answer, end, and place calls on hold.
Apple Recommends ForListen to the music from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod via Bluetooth wireless.
What's in the Box?
- iHome iBN97 Bluetooth Speakerphone Stereo FM Dual Alarm Clock Radio with USB Charging
- Universal voltage (100-240V) AC adapter
- Landscape docking insert
- 3.5mm stereo audio cable
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack, USB
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 4.69 in./11.9 cm
- Width: 6.26 in./15.9 cm
- Weight: 2.85 lb./1.29 kg
- Length: 10.76 in./27.33 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: iBN97GC
- UPC or EAN No.: 047532901795
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Use with IPod Classic
The iPod classic has to be hocked up thru the UPS outlet and doesn't work with the bluetooth. To hear it you must hook up thru the The iPod classic has to be hocked up thru the UPS outlet and doesn't work with the bluetooth. To hear it you must hook up thru the speaker on the iPod and then connect to the input on the radio. …
- Written by Lonnie L from Holtwood
11 of 39 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it come in white, or different styles?
- Asked by Nancy F from North Hills
- Feb 3, 2014
can i buy a dock to be added to this model
- Asked by Rosemary D from Danbury
- Dec 28, 2013
can you put your ipad mini on the top
- Asked by Kristi S from St.albert
- Jan 3, 2014
There is not a built-in Lightning connector on this model, but you can rest your iPad Mini in the de There is not a built-in Lightning connector on this model, but you can rest your iPad Mini in the device rest area on top.
The iBN97 includes two interchangeable inserts for the device rest area:
1) A docking rest insert (allows your device to sit more upright)
2) A rubber pad insert (allows your device to lay down flat on top of iBN97).
Pick whichever insert works best for you! …
- Answered by Eric H from Coopersburg
- Jan 15, 2014