The Herschel Supply Co. Anchor Sleeve wraps your iPad in the safety of unique two-panel construction that's fully padded and fleece lined. And its one-way zipper with full grain leather zipper pulls makes sure that everything stays exactly where it belongs.
- Durable woven exterior
- Two-panel construction
- Completely padded and lined with fleece
- Full-grain leather zipper pulls and color-matched or color-contrast zipper
- Cases for iPad are compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad (4th generation); cases for iPad mini are compatible with all iPad mini models
Did you notice?There's plenty of room to fit your iPad in its Apple Smart Cover.
Apple Recommends ForFashionably carry and protect your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Herschel Supply Co. Anchor Sleeve for iPad
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 6 in./15.24 cm
- Width: 0.6 in./1.52 cm
- Length: 8.25 in./20.95 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 10112-00273-OS
- UPC or EAN No.: 828432033546
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
My wife has a similar case for her full-size iPad. While this one did cost a little more, the materials used are better, especiall My wife has a similar case for her full-size iPad. While this one did cost a little more, the materials used are better, especially in regards to the zipper and the inner lining. The two-tone colour scheme also looks great compared to plain black. There is no problem fitting the Smart Cover in as well. …
- Written by Bruce E from Red Deer
7 of 7 people found this useful
Great for travel
Nicely made well padded zip up protection. Easy to take in and out of case. I have used it several times on plane trips.
- Written by Scott M from East Syracuse
16 of 16 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does an iPad with a smart cover fit inside this case?
- Asked by Susane P from North Brunswick
- May 1, 2013
Yes, you can use with your Smart Case
- Answered by Augusto D from Cupertino
- May 3, 2013
Is it also compatible with the iPad Air?
- Asked by Maximilian V
- Nov 4, 2013
Not a snug fit but still a great case for the Air.
- Answered by Daniel M from Toronto
- Nov 13, 2013
is it compatible with the iPad mini with retina display?
- Asked by Emily A from Dublin
- Nov 15, 2013
Yes. I have the ipad mini with retina and it fits very well.
- Answered by Morgane R from Brooklyn
- Mar 12, 2014
does it have a shoulder strap?
- Asked by Kermitt W from Houston
- Jul 4, 2013
- Answered by Dennis S from Austin
- Jul 27, 2013
Is there a pocket on the outside to put your charging cord?
- Asked by Julia C from Port Moody
- Aug 19, 2013
No, there is not external pocket but one would be very useful.
- Answered by Beryl L
- Nov 19, 2013
does it hold the charger and cables as well?
- Asked by Storm R from Knoxville
- May 21, 2013