Epson's sleek, quiet, and easy-to-use Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One printer lets you print, copy, scan, and more. In addition, this versatile model delivers a complete wireless solution. You can either print from your Mac from anywhere in your home with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n or from your iPad or iPhone via AirPrint. Built-in card slots, a 2.5-inch LCD, and convenient touch panel make it a snap to print borderless, customized photos in various layouts with or without a computer. And when you’re in a rush, you can grab your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. The Expression Home XP-410 even offers individual ink cartridges so you can replace only the color you need.
- Easy set up and menu navigation with large, intuitive, 2.5-inch color LCD and touch panel
- Complete wireless solution—connect to your Wi-Fi network in seconds
- Epson Connect support for AirPrint lets you print from your iPad and iPhone
- Space-saving design that delivers great performance
- Remarkable print quality—get crisp, sharp documents, and brilliant photos, all with one ink set
- Effective image enhancement tools such as red-eye removal, photo restoration and exposure correction
- Individual ink cartridges are available in different sizes to suit your needs
- Print customized and borderless photos
- Built-in card slots allow printing without a computer
Did you notice?Compact and quiet, this multifunction printer fits neatly in any room of your house.
Apple Recommends ForEasy, high-quality wireless printing from your Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Epson Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One printer
- Instruction booklets
- CD-ROM with drivers
- Power cord
- Four DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Connections: AirPrint , USB 2.0, Wireless
- Memory Cards: CompactFlash, MagicGate Memory Stick, MagicGate Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Micro, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Micro Stick Pro, Micro Stick Pro Duo, Microdrive, MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MiniSD, MiniSDHC, MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1), MultiMedia Card Plus (Ver4.1), RS-MMC, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, xD-Picture Card, xD-Picture card Type-H, xD-Picture card Type-M
- Other Functions: Copy, Scanner
- Height: 5.7 in./14.5 cm
- Width: 15.4 in./39.12 cm
- Weight: 9 lb./4.08 kg
- Length: 11.8 in./30 cm
- Black print speed: 8.7 ISO ppm
- Black resolution: 5760 by 1440 optimized dpi
- Color print speed: 4.5 ISO ppm
- Color resolution: 5760 by 1440 optimized dpi
- Trays: 1 - 100 sheets plain paper
- Max Paper Size: 8.5 by 44 in.
- Min Paper Size: 4 by 6 in.
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing
- Printer Ink Tanks: Four (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 1200 dpi optical resolution; 24000 dpi hardware resolution; 10,200 by 14,040 dpi interpolated
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later; requires Internet access to install OS X drivers and software
- Mfr. Part Number: C11CC87201
- UPC or EAN No.: 010343907676
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Runs through ink cartridges quickly and stops printing with virtually no warning when it runs out of even one color. E.g., if it r Runs through ink cartridges quickly and stops printing with virtually no warning when it runs out of even one color. E.g., if it runs out of yellow, it won't even print a black & white page. Besides the expense of ink cartridges, it's just a major inconvenience when you ned to print and it simply stops. And the really fun part is that not many stores carry the refills. …
- Written by Tracy O from New York
265 of 288 people found this useful
I HATE THIS SUCKER
This is a terrible product. Runs out of ink quickly and constantly losses connection with computer. I am very very very very dis This is a terrible product. Runs out of ink quickly and constantly losses connection with computer. I am very very very very disappointed. What a let down. I tried to get extra support from epson to help fix situations and that was not productive!!! …
- Written by Rachel I from Olympia
208 of 233 people found this useful
I love this little printer. For home use printing photos and any other documents it is great. And I can print frm my ipad and iph I love this little printer. For home use printing photos and any other documents it is great. And I can print frm my ipad and iphone direct - awsome! …
- Written by Shane B from LUTWYCHE
125 of 146 people found this useful
XP-410 needed warranty replacement at 10 months
After reading several earlier reviews, I have to confirm that the primary function of this printer seems to be to sell Epson ink. After reading several earlier reviews, I have to confirm that the primary function of this printer seems to be to sell Epson ink. It gobbles cartridges up and doesn't do a very good job with photographs (even with 'genuine' Epson ink). It is incredibly S*L*O*W.
The problem with printing black was our problem too. I used the printer utility to check nozzle patterns and cleaned the head several times. The Epson support person suggested that I remove the black cartridge and replace it. That help a little but didn't unclog some of the nozzles. Once Epson confirmed that I had gone thru this procedure, they said it was a hardware problem and, without hesitation, said that a replacement was being shipped directly to my house at no cost. Product registration helped - a lot.
So, in spite of the fact that we had problems, this is a reasonably good, basic printer at an economy price. We have always loved the brilliance and durability of Epson ink. …
- Written by David R from El Cerrito
1 of 1 people found this useful
Epson 410 "Blank Page Printing Machine"
This printer is awesome and never fails to deliver blank pages. I highly recommend this printer to anyone who needs to print blan This printer is awesome and never fails to deliver blank pages. I highly recommend this printer to anyone who needs to print blank pages. Really truly consistent. When I first got it, I must say that it did do something strange, it printed pages in full color which is so annoying.... Im sure now that it must have been operator error. Never the less, before long it started living up to its reputation by printing beautifully clean unblemished by any ink, blank pages. Now it always delivers perfect blank pages. Wow, really a great blank page printing machine. Think ill get one for my office. …
- Written by Otto H from Washington
3 of 4 people found this useful
My XP 410
My XP 410 has surpassed my expectations, and very easy to setup. Thanks for such a fantastic printer, Epson.
But I wish that I ha My XP 410 has surpassed my expectations, and very easy to setup. Thanks for such a fantastic printer, Epson.
But I wish that I had a UBS cable, I did not have one. …
- Written by Judy J P from Carthage
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I print only I page not entire report sent from ipad?
- Asked by Eva A from Newark
- Mar 18, 2014
How do I download the printer software on my MacBookAir since I do not have a CD slot? Is the software online?
- Asked by Jasmine C from North Chesterfield
- Aug 22, 2013
Yes, go to the website for the printer product purchased and search for product and from there it sh Yes, go to the website for the printer product purchased and search for product and from there it should instruct you on downloading your printer's software and all other components. …
- Answered by Sierra D from Grosse Pointe Farms
- Mar 22, 2014
Will XP-410 print using black-ink-only?
- Asked by Howard W from Kaunakakai
- Jul 25, 2013
Yes, there is an option to limit printing only in black/grayscale. In fact, there is even an option Yes, there is an option to limit printing only in black/grayscale. In fact, there is even an option to temporarily continue printing only with black ink when one or more of the color tanks runs out. …
- Answered by James W from Brookings
- Aug 11, 2013
What if I don't have wi-fi and have to connect with a cord the old-fashioned way?
- Asked by Elisabeth P from Sheboygan
- Jul 22, 2013
You can connect this with a USB cable (sold separately).
- Answered by James W from Brookings
- Aug 11, 2013