The Incase City Brief gives you a slim carrying case that's custom fit for your MacBook Pro. The plush faux fur lining and 360-degree laptop padding safeguard every side and edge of your MacBook. Quick-access pockets help organize your gear, while hideaway carry handles and a detachable shoulder strap let you choose the carrying method that's most comfortable.
- 360-degree padding protects all sides and edges of MacBook
- Plush fleece-lined laptop compartment
- Durable 270 by 500D blended weave polyester
- Heavy-duty 900D triple-coated panels
- Two quick-access organizer pockets
- Detachable shoulder strap with removable pad
- Custom zipper pulls
- Hideaway carry handles
Did you notice?Quick-access pockets help you organize organize daily essentials.
Apple Recommends ForComfortably and safely carry your MacBook Pro in sleek padded protection.
What's in the Box?
- Incase City Collection Briefcase for MacBook
- Form Factor: Brief Case
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 29.845 cm
- Width: 39.37 cm
- Weight: 290 g
- Length: 63.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: CL55458
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450128108
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
Incase has never disappointed me with their level of quality. I recently purchased this for my 15" rMBP. It fits perfectly. The br Incase has never disappointed me with their level of quality. I recently purchased this for my 15" rMBP. It fits perfectly. The briefcase gives you the option to use handles or a shoulder strap. It has two front pockets and also a second area inside that could hold an iPad. I highly recommend this product. Well worth the money. …
- Written by Christopher C from Trumbull
2 of 2 people found this useful