The Incase Combo Lightning Car Charger efficiently charges your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in the car or at home. For maximum convenience, it's AC compatible with worldwide voltage capacities and DC compatible with 12V power supplies for use in most cars. The Combo Charger includes handy hideaway wall socket prongs, a powerful 2.1-amp USB port, and a Lightning to USB cable to deliver the fastest possible charge for your iOS device.
- Fits 12V vehicle outlets
- LED power light indicates charging
- Hideaway wall socket prongs
- Includes one 3.2-foot cable (Lightning to USB)
- AC compatible with worldwide voltage capacities
- Soft-touch coating
Did you notice?The USB port's 2.1 amp output allows for the fastest possible charging of your iOS devices.
Apple Recommends ForA convenient solution for keeping your iPhone, iPod, or iPad charged at home and on the road.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Combo Lightning Car Charger
- Lightning to USB cable (3.2 ft./0.98 m)
- Mfr. Part Number: EC20080
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450130576
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
Rapid Car Charger
I just purchased this car charger, so I can't speak to the longevity of the product. However, I will say that it seems to charge I just purchased this car charger, so I can't speak to the longevity of the product. However, I will say that it seems to charge my iPhone pretty quickly, which is exactly what I wanted. I do not get those annoying messages saying that the accessory is not compatible. The only con I can tell, thus far, is the plug. Although it looks like it could be the same size plug as Apple's, it is slightly thicker. This makes it extremely tight to fit in my Lifeproof case. I can gently force the plug into the iPhone, but removing the plug is a bit more difficult. I've had to switch the cord with my husband whose case can accommodate larger plugs. Overall, I would recommend this product. …
- Written by Marchella L from Wayland