The Incase Dual Car USB Car Charger simultaneously charges two iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch devices in your car. This space-saving, lightweight design offers two 2.1 amp USB ports and a Lightning to USB cable for the fastest possible charge on the road.
- Two 2.1 amp USB ports for fast simultaneous charging
- Fits 12V vehicle outlets
- LED power light indicates charging
- Lightweight, compact design
- Includes one 3.2-foot cable (Lightning to USB)
Did you notice?The two USB ports deliver 2.1 amp output for the fastest possible charging.
Apple Recommends ForA convenient solution for keeping two iPhone, iPod, or iPad devices with Lightning connector charged in your car.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Dual Car USB Charger with Lightning to USB Cable
- Lightning to USB cable (3.2 ft./0.98 m)
- Mfr. Part Number: EC20079
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450130569
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I have a third party car charger that becomes hot when in use over a long period of driving. Is there an Apple adapter to use?
- Asked by Marilynn J S from Palm Desert
- Mar 6, 2014
Is it okay to charge iPhone 5S and iPad Air?
- Asked by Christopher D from Chatham
- Feb 6, 2014
No answers yet
If a car charger has dual ports (1.0 amp and 2.1 amp), which port is appropriate for charging an IPhone 5S?
- Asked by Richard J. C from Sea Cliff
- Jan 13, 2014