Herschel Supply's Pop Quiz backpack features a classic silhouette with a modern slant, including a fully padded fleece-lined sleeve that can accommodate your 15-inch or smaller MacBook.
- Tough woven exterior
- Large main compartment lined with Herschel's signature red and white stripe coated cotton-poly fabric
- Padded fleece-lined compartment that fits up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Single front pocket with key clip
- Waterproof front pocket zipper
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
Did you notice?A padded fleece-lined pocket surrounds your MacBook when you're on the go.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your MacBook in a bag that displays Herschel Supply Co.'s signature shape and feel.
What's in the Box?
- Herschel Supply Co. Pop Quiz Backpack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 17 in./43.18 cm
- Width: 6 in./15.24 cm
- Length: 11 in./27.94 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 10011-00001-OS
- UPC or EAN No.: 828432010387
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent for school
I got this backpack with my new retina pro 2014 to go with me to school. Its built really well with thick materials and solid cons I got this backpack with my new retina pro 2014 to go with me to school. Its built really well with thick materials and solid construction. The laptop sleeve is large and very soft; it's padded all around and the sleeve compartment is lifted above the bottom layer of the backpack so it will not bang against the floor or walls. I've been using it everyday to carry books and my mac to classes and just around to do errands and I really love this backpack. It also comes with a separate soft interior compartment for glasses or another small scratch-prone object. Definitely worth it. …
- Written by David R from Lodi
8 of 9 people found this useful
Best backpack ever!
I've order the black backpack. I am absolutely in love with it! I use it for school and I put my Macbook Air in it! The backpack l I've order the black backpack. I am absolutely in love with it! I use it for school and I put my Macbook Air in it! The backpack looks better in person and the laptop sleeve is super soft! I've gotten so many compliments on my backpack. Was this backpack worth $69.95? Heck yeah! …
- Written by Jasmine M from San Jose
10 of 11 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this fit a 17 inch laptop?
- Asked by Cassandra M from London
- Sep 10, 2014
my 17 inch macbook fits but it's pretty tight
- Answered by Sam H from Los Angeles
- Oct 3, 2014
Does this have an iPad section?
- Asked by Millie C
- Jul 3, 2014
Actually, no it doesn't. I recently bought the backpack for school and it is amazing! It just has t Actually, no it doesn't. I recently bought the backpack for school and it is amazing! It just has the iPad in there for looks. But there is only a laptop section. Don't hesitate to buy it, it is an amazing backpack for a students needs. …
- Answered by Jordan S from Menifee
- Jul 31, 2014
can you fit a 13 inch mac book pro without a case in there and know that on any occasion if the bag drops the laptop wont break?
- Asked by Irene F from Brooklyn
- Sep 6, 2014
Can you lock the zip on this pack with a little travel lock?
- Asked by Jayne E
- Aug 30, 2014
yes, but only the large section that opens where you can store your macbook, books, etc. not the sma yes, but only the large section that opens where you can store your macbook, books, etc. not the smaller front pockets. …
- Answered by Andrew C from El Paso
- Aug 31, 2014
What is the interior iPhone pocket attached to? I see a wire in the picture and was just curious.
- Asked by Lisa F from Chevy Chase
- Jul 15, 2014
That is the iPhone headphone cord. When you view the exterior view you see the black button on the That is the iPhone headphone cord. When you view the exterior view you see the black button on the top right hand side. This allows you to leave your phone in the book bag but still listen to your earphones through the book bag. …
- Answered by Jonathon B from Foster
- Jul 16, 2014