Herschel Supply's Pop Quiz backpack features a classic silhouette with a modern slant, including a fully padded fleece-lined sleeve that can accommodate your 15-inch or smaller MacBook.
- Tough woven exterior
- Large main compartment lined with Herschel's signature red and white stripe coated cotton-poly fabric
- Padded fleece-lined compartment that fits up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Single front pocket with key clip
- Waterproof front pocket zipper
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
Did you notice?A padded fleece-lined pocket surrounds your MacBook when you're on the go.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your MacBook in a bag that displays Herschel Supply Co.'s signature shape and feel.
What's in the Box?
- Herschel Supply Co. Pop Quiz Backpack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 17 in./43.18 cm
- Width: 6 in./15.24 cm
- Length: 11 in./27.94 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 10011-00001-OS
- UPC or EAN No.: 828432010387
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent for school
I got this backpack with my new retina pro 2014 to go with me to school. Its built really well with thick materials and solid cons I got this backpack with my new retina pro 2014 to go with me to school. Its built really well with thick materials and solid construction. The laptop sleeve is large and very soft; it's padded all around and the sleeve compartment is lifted above the bottom layer of the backpack so it will not bang against the floor or walls. I've been using it everyday to carry books and my mac to classes and just around to do errands and I really love this backpack. It also comes with a separate soft interior compartment for glasses or another small scratch-prone object. Definitely worth it. …
- Written by David R from Lodi
16 of 18 people found this useful
Best backpack ever!
I've order the black backpack. I am absolutely in love with it! I use it for school and I put my Macbook Air in it! The backpack l I've order the black backpack. I am absolutely in love with it! I use it for school and I put my Macbook Air in it! The backpack looks better in person and the laptop sleeve is super soft! I've gotten so many compliments on my backpack. Was this backpack worth $69.95? Heck yeah! …
- Written by Jasmine M from San Jose
18 of 20 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you change the pink inside the bag?
- Asked by Daniel T
- Dec 2, 2014
No answers yet
will this fit a 17 inch laptop?
- Asked by Cassandra M from London
- Sep 10, 2014
my 17 inch macbook fits but it's pretty tight
- Answered by Sam H from Los Angeles
- Oct 3, 2014
Can this backpack fit a 13 inch macbook pro retina with its incase sleeve on it. Are the pockets big enough to fit my lunch, homework assignments to.
- Asked by Andres R from Stevenson Ranch
- Jul 4, 2014
Hi, I'm 14 turning 15 soon too and i got this backpack for school and i can honestly say its so wort Hi, I'm 14 turning 15 soon too and i got this backpack for school and i can honestly say its so worth the price! i can fit about 2 textbooks and my 15' MacBook Pro with its case on, and my lunch and some others things, but i don't put my binders in my backpack. The laptop lining is super soft and doesn't ruin easily. I hope this helps …
- Answered by Sindy H from Lethbridge
- Nov 30, 2014
can you fit a 13 inch mac book pro without a case in there and know that on any occasion if the bag drops the laptop wont break?
- Asked by Irene F from Brooklyn
- Sep 6, 2014