ESET Family Security Pack (for 5 Devices)
ESET Family Security Pack (for 5 Devices)
ESET Family Security Pack software is easy to install and set up, delivering simple and efficient security for your home devices. It provides intuitive dashboard displays, as well as instructions on how to address security threats. By integrating seamlessly with your Macs, PCs, and more, ESET security products all work quietly in the background with low memory usage and minimal alerts.
This software pack covers up to five Macs or Windows-based systems under one license so your entire home network is defended by a unified security package. Choose any combination of ESET's award-winning products, including ESET Cybersecurity for Mac, ESET Smart Security® 6, ESET NOD32® Antivirus 6, and ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac. Your best defense against cybercriminals who attempt to steal your information is ESET's great internet security software and your informed behavior.
ESET software is an industry leader in proactive malware detection and has an impressive array of awards to prove it.
- Proactive protection via ESET's ThreatSense technology detects of Mac and Windows viruses, spyware, and other threats
- Safer malware protection, Antivirus, Antispyware, HIPS, Cloud-Enhanced Whitelisting, Removable Media Control, Antirootkit
- Comprehensive Anti-Theft for a lost or stolen Mac
- Smarter online safety, Antispam, Anti-Phishing Intelligent Firewall, Gamer mode
- Powerful mobile security with Anti-Theft that allows user to lock, wipe, or find your lost or stolen iPhone
- Peak performance thanks to on-demand and scheduled scans for your storage devices, including Time Machine archives
- Customized advanced settings or preconfigured recommended “set-and-forget” preferences for easy use
- A low system footprint means your Mac, PC, or mobile system doesn't slow down—extending its life
- Fast scanning of shared folders for virtual machines (e.g., Parallels Desktop, VMWare Fusion, or Bootcamp)
- Also scans removable media, including USB drives, CDs, VDs, memory sticks, etc.
- Advanced setup for power-users to control scan depth, set file, folder or volume exclusions, set level of heuristics, and much more
- Stronger parental controls and education
- Small and non-invasive updates
- ESET holds the world record for the number of Virus Bulletin "VB100 Awards" received
Did you notice?Your Mac can act as a carrier of Windows and Linux malware in a shared environment or when you receive infected files in emails.
Apple Recommends ForSafeguard your Mac from viruses, worms, spyware, and other malware when your family works, plays, or socializes online.
What's in the Box?
- ESET Family Security Pack (Comprehensive protection for up to five devices under one license)
- DVD with activation and installation instructions for all ESET products
- Complimentary cybersecurity training
- Internet Access: Internet Access Required, Some Features Require Internet Access
- Media: DVD
- Mac OS X v10.5, 10.6, 10.7.x, or 10.8.x
- Intel processor
- 43 MB of free hard-drive space for download
- Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000
- Intel or AMD x86-x64 processor
- 50 to 55 MB of free hard-drive space for download
- Mfr. Part Number: FMPK-N1-5-1-RBX-EFL
- UPC or EAN No.: 833691001434
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will an install on the Mac-side and another install on the Windows-side (MS Windows running under Fusion) count as installation on 2 devices?
- Asked by Howard P from Surprise
- Dec 21, 2013
Buy purchasing this application, will it bring early detection of a virus
- Asked by Peter M from Old Bar
- Aug 14, 2013
I've tried ESET and Intego Mac Security 2013.
ESET slow down a lot my Macbook Pro with 10.8.5 and I've tried ESET and Intego Mac Security 2013.
ESET slow down a lot my Macbook Pro with 10.8.5 and haven't detected a malware I had for few days on my mac.
Then, I installed Intego and Virus barrier scanned my files real quick and found 2 malware on my downloaded files.
So I've purchased Intego and I'm really happy with it ;-) …
- Answered by Henry D
- Sep 16, 2013