Designed by Urbanears, a Scandinavian collective promoting deeper connections to color, form, and people, Plattan Plus makes a powerful audio and fashion statement.
Share your media
The "zound plug" on the right ear cap is a built-in splitter, so anyone can plug their headphones into your Plattan Plus and share your music or even listen in on a conference call.
This on-ear design blocks out a substantial amount of background noise for optimal listening in any environment. Also, the second-generation ear cushions are extremely soft, ensuring comfortable long-term wear.
An integrated three-button remote and microphone system let you control virtually everything directly from the fabric cable. Answer and hang-up phone calls or play, pause, and skip music tracks. And, of course, control the volume.
The collapsible design allows the ear cushions to fold into the headband for added protection and superior mobility.
Thanks to its striking monochromatic color, Plattan Plus becomes a fun yet sophisticated part of your wardrobe.
- Compatible with iPod, iPhone, and iPad
- Integrated three-button remote and microphone
- “Zound plug” acts as a built-in splitter, letting you share your media
- Collapsible design makes for easy transport
- Monochromatic design makes a strong fashion statement
Did you notice?The "zound plug" lets you and your friend enjoy the same music or movie—just plug their headphones into your Plattan Plus.
Apple Recommends ForTake full control of media on your iPod, iPhone, or iPad, while also experiencing advanced sound.
What's in the Box?
- Urbanears Plattan Plus Headphones
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 60 Ohms
- THD: 40mW
- Other Features: Foldable, With Mic, With Remote and Mic, Sound Isolating
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Cable Length: 47 in./1.19 m
- Height: 7.0 in./17.78 cm
- Width: 3.0 in./7.62 cm
- Weight: 8.0 oz./226.8 g
- Length: 6.0 in./15.24 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 4090179
- UPC or EAN No.: 7340055301794
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year premium replacement warranty. (For details please visit http://www.urbanears.com/support/warranty)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Outstanding sound for the price
Spent about a day looking for a set that had a mic, remote, volume control along with enough volume so that my iPhone wasn't maxed Spent about a day looking for a set that had a mic, remote, volume control along with enough volume so that my iPhone wasn't maxed out during playback. The Plattan Plus beat out Sennheisers, Bose, Sony and Beats handily and came in at a better price than all of those units. The on-ear pads are quite comfortable for 2 hours of listening. Headband has just the right amount of flex so that your ears are not mashed, but the pads still seal out external noise quite nicely. The no-tangle cord is excellent. I appreciated the rubber surround on the remote/mic, seems much more sturdy that most other plastic models. Equally important for iPhone playback is the 3.5mm plug is slim enough to fit into the phone when a case is attached.
You'll start to pay more attention to your EQ settings and bitrate quality on recorded songs when using these headphones. I heard things I've never before experienced in my music collection. Very good for jazz, acoustic listening. …
- Written by Benjamin J from Denver
91 of 92 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are these headphones compatible for iPad Air? Not on compatibility list? If so do they plug into the headset jack, do you need an adapter?
- Asked by Dennis D from Coos Bay
- Apr 12, 2014
Can these headphones be used with hearing aids?
- Asked by Alvin G from Malverne
- May 23, 2011
I wear powerful hearing aids in both ears. You cannot put these headphones over your hearing aids. I wear powerful hearing aids in both ears. You cannot put these headphones over your hearing aids. wear the headphone without hearing aids - they are more powerful than the aids. You get excellent sound. …
- Answered by Beth R from Trail
- May 28, 2011
Can these headphones be used with airplane earplug hookups, to listen to movies/music on an airplane?
- Asked by Patti D from Lancaster
- Jun 12, 2011
Yes, they are pretty much compatible with everything so it does work for use on an airplane.
- Answered by Ben D from Beverly Hills
- Jun 21, 2011
can these work with my xbox 360?
- Asked by Jennifer J from South Windsor
- Dec 9, 2013
If you mean plugging the headphones in to the controller , then no they are not comparable. The Xbox If you mean plugging the headphones in to the controller , then no they are not comparable. The Xbox controller does not fit a 3.5mm headphone jack …
- Answered by Mauriel C from Jacksonville
- Dec 11, 2013
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
- Asked by Chiling C from Burnaby
- Dec 1, 2011
I have had them for quite a while. I have a large head and have found them to be quite comfortble. I I have had them for quite a while. I have a large head and have found them to be quite comfortble. I fly quite a bit and use them on the plane. They are the best headphones I have ever found for the price. You can also get them in many colors. …
- Answered by Curtis C from Buhl
- Dec 26, 2011
Since these headphones sit on your ear rather than around them, do they become uncomfortable over long listening periods?
- Asked by David C from Denver
- Jan 22, 2012
I have not found that they are uncomfortable and I have hear aids that set outside the ear with cord I have not found that they are uncomfortable and I have hear aids that set outside the ear with cord going down into the ear. I just adjust the volume. …
- Answered by Kathryn B from Spokane Valley
- Jan 24, 2012