The iHome iBT4 Boombox lets you take your party anywhere thanks to Bluetooth connectivity that allows streaming music wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. A built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery ensures maximum portability. Plus the there's also an FM radio, a line-in jack for devices that don't have Bluetooth, and an aux-out jack for an expanded audio experience.
- Perfect for iPad, iPod, iPhone, MacBooks, portable game devices, and more
- Built-in internal lithium-ion battery for portable use
- Retro boombox styling with modern technology
- Wirelessly stream music within 30 feet (10 meters) from your Bluetooth-enabled iPad, iPhone, iPod, or Mac
- FM radio
- LED charging/pairing indicator
- Sturdy pivoting handle
- Rubberized finish
- SRS TruBass circuitry for big sound
Did you notice?The line-out jack allows you to connect multiple speakers for an even more intense audio experience.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly share all the music and other audio on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod wherever you go.
What's in the Box?
- iHome iBT4 Rechargeable Bluetooth Boombox
- Universal 100-240V AC adapter
- 3.5 mm stereo aux cable
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth, Headphone port
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 7.76 in./19.71 cm
- Width: 5.71 in./14.5 cm
- Weight: 3.09 lb./1.4 kg
- Length: 7.72 in./19.61 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: iBT4UC
- UPC or EAN No.: 047532902303
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
how loud is it
- Asked by William B from Doylestown
- Dec 10, 2013
It is a 10 watt speaker. So it can get fairly loud.
- Answered by Daniel N from Hamilton
- Dec 18, 2013
Are we able to plug in our 4th generation nano?
- Asked by Rita T from Mt. Pearl
- Jul 22, 2013
Yes, there is a stereo jack you can connect your ipod to.
- Answered by Luis H from San Francisco
- Jul 27, 2013