The Belkin® Iris™ Anti-Glare Film Overlay assists you in avoiding damage without affecting the functionality of your iPhone 5 touchscreen. Strong yet thin and lightweight, the film provides excellent protection that will help keep your iPhone looking like new.
- True Clear for optimal screen visibility
- Customized for Retina displays
- Matte finish reduces glare
- Includes screen overlay, cleaning wipe, smoothing card, and dust-removal film
- Fast and easy to install
- Protects from scratches and scuffs
Did you notice?TrueClear technology is customized for the Retina display to ensure optimal screen visibility.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone screen without changing its appearance.
What's in the Box?
- Two Belkin® Iris™ Anti-Glare Film Overlays for iPhone 5
- Cleaning wipe
- Smoothing card
- Dust removal film
- Form Factor: Film
- Material: Clear Film
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868975442
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Install was quick and easy absolutely no dust under the protector and zero bubbles
would recommend this screen protector to anyon Install was quick and easy absolutely no dust under the protector and zero bubbles
would recommend this screen protector to anyone.
Note: Make sure to use the included dust removal strip as you may get dust under the protector if you don't like the other negative review above:) …
- Written by Richard G from Binbrook
30 of 35 people found this useful
Ignore the bad reviews. This screen protector is wonderful. I love it and it protects while giving me the full retina display qua Ignore the bad reviews. This screen protector is wonderful. I love it and it protects while giving me the full retina display quality. If you need a screen protector I highly recommend this. Belkin is a great brand. …
- Written by Matthew C from Highland Park
19 of 27 people found this useful
This product has changed in packaging and quality over the last few months. They used to be thicker, easier to put on, and not so This product has changed in packaging and quality over the last few months. They used to be thicker, easier to put on, and not so susceptible to dust. The most recent version is VERY VERY thin and definitely not the same. It says "anti-glare" so it has LESS glare than the regular phone, but I regularly check my reflection while in sleep mode, meaning it is shiny. Fingerprints are noticeable. They lasted me a couple months as they should, but unless you are an expert screen protector applier, I would avoid these and go for something more MATTE, or ask an Apple employee to apply them for you. …
- Written by Mariam B from San Diego
7 of 8 people found this useful
Worst iPhone Film I've Ever Used
This application template may help a generalist to a 90% solution, but I've installed loads of the old crystal film protectors by This application template may help a generalist to a 90% solution, but I've installed loads of the old crystal film protectors by hand with far better results. Returning to the apple store immediately. …
- Written by Marc H from Houston
They changed the product!
I have used the Belkin Anti Glare Screen Protector for 4 years. Loved them! Upgraded to the iphone 5s and ordered a new screen pro I have used the Belkin Anti Glare Screen Protector for 4 years. Loved them! Upgraded to the iphone 5s and ordered a new screen protector. They are thinner, its glossy, which isnt really anti glare and you can see EVERYTHING! I touch my phone and now there is a fingerprint. I will not buy this product anymore if they keep it the same way. It's not durable, it scratches really easy. CHANGE IT BACK! …
- Written by Michelle R from Phoenix
1 of 1 people found this useful
Instructions were awful and it left numerous bubbles on my screen. Huge waste of money.
- Written by Amanda F from Paso Robles
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this work on the IPHONE 4s please
- Asked by Paul J
- Nov 18, 2013
- Answered by David J from Bradenton
- Nov 29, 2013
Will this work with the new iPhone 5S?
- Asked by A M from Tonbridge
- Sep 15, 2013
Yes, it works with iPhone 5s.
- Answered by Yuh-rong C from Oklahoma City
- Sep 23, 2013
Does this have a cut out for the home button on the 5s?
- Asked by Kory I from Charlotte
- Sep 25, 2013
Will this film cutout around the home button area cover the detection ring on the 5s, thus interfering with the finger print recognition?
- Asked by Edwin K from Markham
- Sep 17, 2013
I can confirm I have fitted this film to a 5s with no interference to the Touch ID.
- Answered by Stephen T
- Sep 26, 2013