The Griffin Courier Clip2 securely holds your iPod nano, keeping it safe when you're cycling, hiking or even climbing. It is fitted with a detachable karabiner clip so you can quickly and easily secure your iPod nano to your belt, bike, bag or clothing. Made from tough silicone, it protects your iPod nano from accidental scratches or bumps while you are out and about. This is the ideal accessory for the active music enthusiast.
- Durable silicone case protects your iPod nano from bumps and scrapes
- Detachable all-metal, spring-loaded karabiner
- Quick and secure attachment to your clothing or equipment
Did you notice?The Griffin Courier Clip2 has a robust silicone case to protect your iPod nano from getting scratched.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your iPod nano safe wherever your active lifestyle takes you.
What's in the Box?
- Griffin Courier Silicone Case
- Griffin Courier Karabiner/Clip
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Silicone
- Height: 19.9 cm
- Width: 2.1 cm
- Weight: 2.56 oz./72.57 g
- Length: 10.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: RE36884
- UPC or EAN No.: 685387372263
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year (For details, please visit www.griffintechnology.com/support)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
People with 6 gens. complaining?
I'm not sure how the buttons on the previous generations of iPod nanos are configured, but it seems to me that the people posting I'm not sure how the buttons on the previous generations of iPod nanos are configured, but it seems to me that the people posting negative reviews did not read that this case is for the 7th gen.... then complain about things that don't work. I just received my case and it's great. There is access to every place necessary to use your nano. Please note; this is for 7th generation! …
- Written by Marj C from Silverton
Carabiner clip broke during first use
The main reason I bought this model was to make use of the carabiner clip, which broke the first time I clipped it onto my jacket The main reason I bought this model was to make use of the carabiner clip, which broke the first time I clipped it onto my jacket loop. My i pod was left dangling like it was suspended from a broken tooth, so I had to shove it into a pocket until I got home.
Luckily, Apple online store makes returns easy and is sending me a replacement. If it breaks this easily a second time-I will know it is a faulty design. I will amend my low rating if the replacement works out. …
- Written by Kathryn M from Santa Barbara
21 of 22 people found this useful
Does not work
The design on this clip does not allow you to turn the Nano on and off while it is inside the case. There is a button on the cente The design on this clip does not allow you to turn the Nano on and off while it is inside the case. There is a button on the center at the top, but the on off button on the Nano itself is on the right side of the player so when you have the unit inside the case you cannot power on and off without removing it. Completely useless except for storage. Just received and I am returning. …
- Written by Jeryll W A from Austin
40 of 42 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How does it fit on my new 7th generation?
- Asked by Lynn C from Indianapolis
- Sep 22, 2013