Bose's SIE2i sport headphones offer a mix of sweat- and weather-resistance, comfortably secure fit, Bose quality sound that conventional sports earbuds can't match, and a handy Reebok fitness armband to hold everything in place.
- Exclusive TriPort® acoustic headphone structure gives your music a full, rich sound you'd expect from much larger headphones
- Proprietary StayHear® tips, available in three sizes, provide a comfortably secure in-ear fit, even during vigorous exercise
- Enjoy your music while maintaining awareness of your surroundings
- Acoustic ports are positioned to resist sweat and weather
- Ports also covered with hydrophobic cloth to keep moisture out but let sound pass through
- Exclusive Reebok® fitness armband holds your iPhone or iPod touch securely and comfortably in place during exercise—plus it can store your headphones
- The inline remote and microphone let you control volume/track selection/voice applications for select Apple products, plus take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease
- Cables and connections optimized for durability
Did you notice?The design is optimized to resist sweat and weather.
Apple Recommends ForListen to the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch while playing sports or exercising.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SIE2i sports headphones
- Armband—optimized for iPhone 5
- StayHear tips (S, M, L)
- Extension cable (21 in./53.34 cm)
- Clothing clip
- Other Features: Sports & Fitness
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 30 in./76.2 cm
- Weight: 0.63 oz./18 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 362055-0040
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817600583
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.bose.com/customer_service/owners/warranty/index); Apple is an authorized Bose dealer.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Why are they not compaitble with 5C?
- Asked by David W from North Aurora
- Jan 13, 2014
they do work with the 5c. the only reason it is not listed is that the sie2i were released before t they do work with the 5c. the only reason it is not listed is that the sie2i were released before the 5c came out. bose simply has not updated the info. …
- Answered by Miles W from Sacramento
- Jan 30, 2014
Will these work with my Mac Pro as well?
- Asked by Kimberly W from Temple
- Aug 28, 2013
Yep, it's a standard headphone jack :)
- Answered by Justin W
- Sep 4, 2013