Bose's SIE2i sport headphones offer a mix of sweat- and weather-resistance, comfortably secure fit, Bose quality sound that conventional sports earbuds can't match, and a handy Reebok fitness armband to hold everything in place.
- Exclusive TriPort® acoustic headphone structure gives your music a full, rich sound you'd expect from much larger headphones
- Proprietary StayHear® tips, available in three sizes, provide a comfortably secure in-ear fit, even during vigorous exercise
- Enjoy your music while maintaining awareness of your surroundings
- Acoustic ports are positioned to resist sweat and weather
- Ports also covered with hydrophobic cloth to keep moisture out but let sound pass through
- Exclusive Reebok® fitness armband holds your iPhone or iPod touch securely and comfortably in place during exercise—plus it can store your headphones
- The inline remote and microphone let you control volume/track selection/voice applications for select Apple products, plus take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease
- Cables and connections optimized for durability
Did you notice?The design is optimized to resist sweat and weather.
Apple Recommends ForListen to the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch while playing sports or exercising.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SIE2i sports headphones
- Armband—optimized for iPhone 5
- StayHear tips (S, M, L)
- Extension cable (21 in./53.34 cm)
- Clothing clip
- Other Features: Sports & Fitness
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 30 in./76.2 cm
- Weight: 0.63 oz./18 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 362055-0030
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817633895
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.bose.com/customer_service/owners/warranty/index); Apple is an authorized Bose dealer.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Bose SIE2i pass the test
I've tried many in ear headphones and the Bose SIE2i pass the test. When playing sports, these headphone stay secure in you ear wi I've tried many in ear headphones and the Bose SIE2i pass the test. When playing sports, these headphone stay secure in you ear without the discomfort found in competing brands. And, yes, the quality lives up to the Bose standard. …
- Written by ANDREW C from Bronx
40 of 43 people found this useful
Worth the price
I've had these for almost a year and love them. I decided to bite the bullet and shell out the cash for this particular model beca I've had these for almost a year and love them. I decided to bite the bullet and shell out the cash for this particular model because I have small ears and have had nothing but trouble finding ear buds that fit, are comfortable and resist sweat. This model has been a dream come true for me...oh and the sound in unbeatable. …
- Written by Susan M from Seattle
29 of 30 people found this useful
I bought these headphones although I had seen some questionable reviews, but I must say that I cannot see any problems with them. I bought these headphones although I had seen some questionable reviews, but I must say that I cannot see any problems with them. They fit in my ears perfectly and are not only extremely secure, but also amazingly comfortable to wear. No matter how much or how hard I shake my head they do not move at all, which is exactly what I wanted since normal in-ear headphones fall out of my ears even when I'm not moving. The sound is phenomenal (it is very clear and sounds incredible) and these headphones are superior to all of the headphones I have ever owned. I could not be happier with Bose. I highly recommend them to everyone! …
- Written by Daniella B from Bellingham
4 of 4 people found this useful
No sweat/water proof
Good audio quality but in the second time I used them on the treadmill volume started to jump up and down and launching siri all t Good audio quality but in the second time I used them on the treadmill volume started to jump up and down and launching siri all the time. I think the mic/volume control it is not well seal to prevent sweat/water get inside and damaging the control. …
- Written by Jose R from Sterling
Not recommended for small ears.
I've owned three pairs of Bose QuietComfort headphones throughout the years, so I had high hopes for these. Alas, they were a nig I've owned three pairs of Bose QuietComfort headphones throughout the years, so I had high hopes for these. Alas, they were a nightmare for me. They're clearly designed for larger ears, I couldn't get them to stay more than 10 minutes while jogging (I tried all three ear piece sizes), and the sound quality was really poor due to lack of a good seal. I'm giving them away and going back to Etymotics in ear 'phones. …
- Written by Virginia V from Toronto
1 of 1 people found this useful
Bose SIE2i Sport Headphones
Bose SIE2i Sport headphones claim to be sweat resistant but I have my doubts. My SIE2i volume control did not work after a few mon Bose SIE2i Sport headphones claim to be sweat resistant but I have my doubts. My SIE2i volume control did not work after a few months. Bose gave me a new pair under product warranty. But the new one has the same problem only after 2 months. Yes, this in-ear phone sounds better than a lot of others, but you would expect this expensive in-ear phone has better build quality and is sweat proof (if you call its a sports in-ear headphone). …
- Written by David T from Hong Kong
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Why are they not compaitble with 5C?
- Asked by David W from North Aurora
- Jan 13, 2014
they do work with the 5c. the only reason it is not listed is that the sie2i were released before t they do work with the 5c. the only reason it is not listed is that the sie2i were released before the 5c came out. bose simply has not updated the info. …
- Answered by Miles W from Sacramento
- Jan 30, 2014
Will these work with my Mac Pro as well?
- Asked by Kimberly W from Temple
- Aug 28, 2013
Yep, it's a standard headphone jack :)
- Answered by Justin W
- Sep 4, 2013