Logitech's Harmony Ultimate redefines ultimate control over your entertainment system—including game consoles and devices behind closed cabinet doors. Along with the Harmony app it can even turn your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch* into a powerful universal remote.
Custom control at your fingertips
With an easy tap of the Harmony Ultimate's touch screen, you're able to adjust your entire home entertainment system—switching between movies, game consoles, favorite TV stations, and music without the hassle of multiple remotes or button presses. You're also free to customize it to match the way you like your entertainment. Harmony Ultimate has the power and intelligence to do what you demand.
Easy guided set up
Connect the remote to your Mac, go to MyHarmony.com, and download the commands for your devices. No need to enter all those equipment codes into your remote.
- Controls your entire home entertainment system—even devices hidden behind cabinet doors and walls
- Download Harmony App and turn your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch into a personal universal remote
- Included Harmony Hub turns RF signals from the remote into IR and Bluetooth commands your devices can understand
- Powerful customization lets you create one-touch activity sequences, adjust and remap buttons, set device delays and timing, plus more
- Intuitive color touch screen for easy access to and switching between entertainment activities
- Shortcuts for your most frequently used commands
- Up to 50 favorite channel icons, back-lit buttons, and recharging station
- Controls up to 15 devices—works with thousands of brands and models; newly released devices added regularly to device database
- Easy guided online setup via MyHarmony website
Did you notice?Command game consoles such as your PS3, Wii, or Xbox 360, as well as Internet subscription services like Netflix or Hulu.
Apple Recommends ForControl your home entertainment system—even devices behind cabinet doors—using the universal remote or the app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Harmony Ultimate (with rechargeable battery)
- Harmony Hub
- Two IR mini blasters
- Charging station
- USB cable
- Two AC adapters
- Height: 1 in./2.54 cm
- Width: 2.125 in./5.4 cm
- Weight: 5.6 oz./158.76 g
- Length: 7.375 in./18.73 cm
- Mac OS X v10.5 or later
- USB port
- Mfr. Part Number: 915-000201
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855093004
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
- *Requires iOS 5 or later.
Works with Harmony Ultimate and Harmony Smart Control products (separate purchase required). For full capabilities and purchase, please visit www.logitech.com/harmony-remotes.
Turn your smartphone into a powerful universal remote. This app gives you control of your entertainment devices, including TV, DVR, Cable box, Receiver, PS3*, Wii*, Xbox 360 and more. Personalize screens and control with swipes and taps. Not even closed cabinets and walls can stop its control.
YOUR PHONE IS A UNIVERSAL REMOTE
• Control entertainment devices with your smartphone, when paired with Harmony Ultimate, or Harmony Smart Control
• Start entertainment Activities such as Watch TV, Listen to Music or Play PS3 with a single touch
• Choose up to 50 Favorite Channel icons for quick access to your Favorites
• Swipe or tap your thumb to control the volume, channel, and FF / REW, etc
• Control devices inside closed cabinets. Hide the clutter of your entertainment devices and never worry about pointing your phone at your TV
• Everyone in the house can download the app and personalize their Favorites and gestures
• Compatible with over 225,000 devices
• Compatible with IR/Bluetooth® game consoles*
• We are unable to provide support through postings made on App Store
• Please visit our online support articles at logitech.com/support/harmonysmartcontrol or logitech.com/support/harmonyultimate
• Or join our online support community at forums.logitech.com …
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this Harmony Remote control device work with an iPad Air?
- Asked by Gayle G from Cave Creek
- Dec 6, 2013
No answers yet
will this logitech HARMONY remote work with the dish hopper
- Asked by Gary W from Elmore City
- Sep 11, 2013
No answers yet