Bose's SIE2i sport headphones offer a mix of sweat- and weather-resistance, comfortably secure fit, Bose quality sound that conventional sports earbuds can't match, and a handy Reebok fitness armband to hold everything in place.
- Exclusive TriPort® acoustic headphone structure gives your music a full, rich sound you'd expect from much larger headphones
- Proprietary StayHear® tips, available in three sizes, provide a comfortably secure in-ear fit, even during vigorous exercise
- Enjoy your music while maintaining awareness of your surroundings
- Acoustic ports are positioned to resist sweat and weather
- Ports also covered with hydrophobic cloth to keep moisture out but let sound pass through
- Exclusive Reebok® fitness armband holds your iPhone or iPod touch securely and comfortably in place during exercise—plus it can store your headphones
- The inline remote and microphone let you control volume/track selection/voice applications for select Apple products, plus take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease
- Cables and connections optimized for durability
Did you notice?The design is optimized to resist sweat and weather.
Apple Recommends ForListen to the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch while playing sports or exercising.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SIE2i sports headphones
- Armband—optimized for iPhone 5
- StayHear tips (S, M, L)
- Extension cable (21 in./53.34 cm)
- Clothing clip
- Other Features: Sports & Fitness
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 30 in./76.2 cm
- Weight: 0.63 oz./18 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 362055-0020
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817634168
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.bose.com/customer_service/owners/warranty/index); Apple is an authorized Bose dealer.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
I had to change mine 5 times and soon will be 6.
After a couple of serious run the sweat get into the microphone and it stop work I had to change mine 5 times and soon will be 6.
After a couple of serious run the sweat get into the microphone and it stop working in the best case otherwise it start skipping songs increasing and decreasing volume on its own.
I think is unacceptable for a $150 headphone. …
- Written by Leonardo M from Santa Margherita Ligure
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will these work with my Mac Pro as well?
- Asked by Kimberly W from Temple
- Aug 28, 2013
Yep, it's a standard headphone jack :)
- Answered by Justin W
- Sep 4, 2013