The JBL Flip portable speaker streams stereo music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-equipped iPad, iPhone, iPod, or other device.
Built-in bass port
Some portable speakers struggle to produce bass, but not JBL FLIP. Using a built-in bass port, the speakers generate big bass that's superior to comparable portable products.
Digital signal processing
The JBL Flip employs digital signal processing to generate room-filling audio with great bass from a compact speaker.
Built-in microphone and call-answer button
Not all of the sounds from the JBL Flip come from your music. There's a microphone and a call-answer button so you can answer phone calls from the speaker.
Five-hour, Li-ion rechargeable battery
The built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery provides up to five hours of playback time. You can easily recharge the battery using the adapter, which saves you battery hassles and money.
Versatile, portable design
The JBL Flip stereo speaker plays from either a vertical or horizontal position, so you can place it in a variety of locations. And it fits easily into a backpack, so you can take it from one place to the next.
A clearly visible LED lets you know when the built-in battery needs to be recharged, as well as when the JBL Flip is in Bluetooth listening or pairing mode.
- Bluetooth technology for wireless music streaming
- Bass port for impressive, impactful sound
- Hear only the best sound via FLIP's digital signal processing
- Take calls using the speaker's built-in microphone and call-answer button
- Enjoy music for up to five hours with the powerful rechargeable battery
- Adjust volume from your streaming device for ultimate convenience
Did you notice?While streaming music, you can take calls, hang up, and then return to the music uninterrupted.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly share the music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod at parties, get-togethers, at the beach, or in the office.
What's in the Box?
- JBL Flip stereo speaker with Bluetooth technology
- AC adapter
- Neoprene carrying pouch
- Quick start guide
- Frequency Response: 150Hz-20kHz
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Drivers: Two
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 6.31 in./16 cm
- Width: 2.44 in./6.2 cm
- Weight: 0.77 lb./0.35 kg
- Length: 2.44 in./6.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: JBLFLIPREDAM
- UPC or EAN No.: 050036317306
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Im not a tech guy and I didn't expect this.
I just received this product today. when i took it out of the package, I thought to myself this thing is so small and its not goin I just received this product today. when i took it out of the package, I thought to myself this thing is so small and its not going to be powerful enough. I hooked my iPhone to it with ease and started to play a song from you tube. I turned it up and was surprised how awesome this thing actually is. This little guy is small but fierce. I would buy it again if this one heaven for bid got damaged. It went way beyond my expectations of when i bought it on line, to when i opened the package and was doubtful. This is a must buy!!!! …
- Written by Cindy M from San bernardino
1 of 1 people found this useful
Fantastic sound with ultra portability
I bought this product since it has the hightest and most powerful sound comparing others. İt also cuts the volume down while iphon I bought this product since it has the hightest and most powerful sound comparing others. İt also cuts the volume down while iphone rings and you can make your call hands free over the speaker. İt is fun to have it. Also very easy to carry in your back pack or a small bag while traveling. You can use it in any place with fantastic sound. İn most places, people come and check it if this great music comes from this small device! İt is
Highly recommanded. …
- Written by Cetin U from Toronto
15 of 16 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How do I know when it is fully charged?
- Asked by Chris W from Burlington
- Sep 2, 2014
No answers yet
Is the speak compatible with an HP Portable computer?
- Asked by Mary S from Spokane
- Oct 18, 2014
Will this product be compatible with the Macbook pro/ Macbook air?
- Asked by Jennifer S from Coquitlam
- Dec 4, 2012
Click on bluetooth icon -top right corner
Set Up bluetooth device
Hold the on/off button until it Click on bluetooth icon -top right corner
Set Up bluetooth device
Hold the on/off button until it makes a noise.
When I did this I still didn't hear sound until I did this step:
After it shows that it is paired with your computer and "connected", go back to the BT icon, scroll to JBL Flip and select "Use as an audio device" …
- Answered by Elise N from San Francisco
- Jul 28, 2013
How many bluetooth devices can connect to jbl flip . Is ipad 3 compatible with jbl flip using bluetooth .
- Asked by Krishna G
- Nov 6, 2013
Can the call answering feature be disabled? We were listening to a friends Flip and the music kept getting interrupted by phone calls.
- Asked by Wes T from Jacksonville
- Jun 17, 2014