The JBL Flip portable speaker streams stereo music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-equipped iPad, iPhone, iPod, or other device.
Built-in bass port
Some portable speakers struggle to produce bass, but not JBL FLIP. Using a built-in bass port, the speakers generate big bass that's superior to comparable portable products.
Digital signal processing
The JBL Flip employs digital signal processing to generate room-filling audio with great bass from a compact speaker.
Built-in microphone and call-answer button
Not all of the sounds from the JBL Flip come from your music. There's a microphone and a call-answer button so you can answer phone calls from the speaker.
Five-hour, Li-ion rechargeable battery
The built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery provides up to five hours of playback time. You can easily recharge the battery using the adapter, which saves you battery hassles and money.
Versatile, portable design
The JBL Flip stereo speaker plays from either a vertical or horizontal position, so you can place it in a variety of locations. And it fits easily into a backpack, so you can take it from one place to the next.
A clearly visible LED lets you know when the built-in battery needs to be recharged, as well as when the JBL Flip is in Bluetooth listening or pairing mode.
- Bluetooth technology for wireless music streaming
- Bass port for impressive, impactful sound
- Hear only the best sound via FLIP's digital signal processing
- Take calls using the speaker's built-in microphone and call-answer button
- Enjoy music for up to five hours with the powerful rechargeable battery
- Adjust volume from your streaming device for ultimate convenience
Did you notice?While streaming music, you can take calls, hang up, and then return to the music uninterrupted.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly share the music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod at parties, get-togethers, at the beach, or in the office.
What's in the Box?
- JBL Flip stereo speaker with Bluetooth technology
- AC adapter
- Neoprene carrying pouch
- Quick start guide
- Frequency Response: 150Hz-20kHz
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Drivers: Two
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 6.31 in./16 cm
- Width: 2.44 in./6.2 cm
- Weight: 0.77 lb./0.35 kg
- Length: 2.44 in./6.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: JBLFLIPREDAM
- UPC or EAN No.: 050036317306
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Fantastic sound with ultra portability
I bought this product since it has the hightest and most powerful sound comparing others. İt also cuts the volume down while iphon I bought this product since it has the hightest and most powerful sound comparing others. İt also cuts the volume down while iphone rings and you can make your call hands free over the speaker. İt is fun to have it. Also very easy to carry in your back pack or a small bag while traveling. You can use it in any place with fantastic sound. İn most places, people come and check it if this great music comes from this small device! İt is
Highly recommanded. …
- Written by Cetin U from Toronto
9 of 10 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How do I connect my android bluetooth
- Asked by Mary A
- May 5, 2014
No answers yet
Can the call answering feature be disabled? We were listening to a friends Flip and the music kept getting interrupted by phone calls.
- Asked by Wes T from Jacksonville
- Jun 17, 2014
Is jbl flip compatible with my lenovo laptop?
- Asked by Lucinda A from Santa Barbara
- Jun 12, 2014
Will the Bluetooth function work with EVERY iPod touch generation running ANY iOS? (especially the older ones)
- Asked by Mohammed S from Ouincy
- Apr 2, 2014
Yes it will work with any device with Bluetooth.
- Answered by Dzenan P from Miami Beach
- Jun 17, 2014