The RHA MA600i in-ear headphones deliver superbly precise and balanced sound. They incorporate machined aluminum components, custom dynamic drivers, and a dual-insulated cable, so you hear high-definition audio that's effectively isolated from outside noise.
- Custom 320.1 driver for precise and balanced sound reproduction
- Signature aerophonic design with noise isolation
- Machined from solid, aircraft-grade aluminum
- Three-button remote and microphone
- Eight sets of dual-density silicone ear tips
- Dual-insulated, oxygen-free copper cable with gold-plated 90-degree connection
- Hard carry case and stainless steel ear-tip holder
Did you notice?Built to last using high-quality materials.
Apple Recommends ForExperience high-definition sound for all the music on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
What's in the Box?
- RHA MA600i noise-isolating in-ear headphones with remote and microphone
- Hard carry case
- Eight sets of dual-density, silicone ear tips (Two S, Two M, Two L, Two S2, One M2)
- Patent pending stainless steel ear-tip holder
- User guide
- Frequency Response: 16 Hz - 22 kHz
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic,Sound Isolating
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 4.43 ft./1.35 m
- Drivers: 320.1 custom dynamic driver
- Weight: 0.71 oz./20 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 201030
- UPC or EAN No.: 5060212270511
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three year manufacturer's warranty (For details, please visit www.rha.co.uk/us/warranty)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
A nice step up from the 450i
Last year I had bought the 450i and was very pleased with the sound quality for the price. This year I decided to give the 600i a Last year I had bought the 450i and was very pleased with the sound quality for the price. This year I decided to give the 600i a go seeing as how they use a new driver but also a much better cable than the 450i.
The 600i feels very solid yet lightweight. The aluminum remote and right angle connector gives the unit a nice sophisticated look and the cable feels quite durable and not tangle prone like the 450i was. This new cable allows the buds to be worn over the ear or straight in very easily and can be easily managed. The remote is well built and nothing feels loose during use.
The sound quality is very nice, especially those who like to have their music sound lively and with plenty of bass kick without sacrificing much in the mids and treble. Out of the box it can sound a bit heavy handed in the bass department and a bit muffled top end but breaking them in helped solve that issue. Audio purists will have to look elsewhere as these are far from neutral. …
- Written by Justin C from Flushing
8 of 10 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is it true that the version with the mic has slightly inferior sound quality compared to the non-mic version?
- Asked by Michael S
- Sep 15, 2013
Some audiophiles will say that it does because the remote essentially acts as another resistor betwe Some audiophiles will say that it does because the remote essentially acts as another resistor between the device and earpieces, thus decreasing the fidelity of the music. However for the average user I highly doubt you could tell the difference. …
- Answered by Michael M from Buffalo
- Oct 27, 2013
Yes. I have them and they work with my 5s with no problems.
- Answered by Fahad A from Seattle
- Oct 17, 2013