The RHA MA750i in-ear headphones incorporate handmade dynamic drivers, machined stainless steel, and a premium oxygen-free copper cable to give you the best in quality and performance.
Thanks to its aerophonic design, 560.1 drivers, and a contoured over-ear cable, the MA750i delivers outstanding sound reproduction and a great depth of soundstage, along with a comfortable, noise-isolating fit.
- Handmade 560.1 driver for precise, balanced, and articulate sound reproduction with a great depth of soundstage
- Noise-isolating design
- 303F grade stainless steel construction
- Three-button remote and microphone
- 10 sets of dual-density, silicone, and memory foam ear tips for a custom fit
- Steel reinforced, oxygen-free cable with gold-plated connection
- Premium carry case and stainless steel ear-tip holder
- Contoured over-ear cable
Did you notice?Built to last with the highest-quality materials.
Apple Recommends ForHear all the music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod in absolutely precise detail.
What's in the Box?
- RHA MA750i noise-isolating in-ear headphones with remote and microphone
- Premium carry case
- 10 sets of dual-density, silicone, and memory foam ear tips (Two S, Two M, Two L, One S2, One M2, Two M3)
- Patent pending stainless steel ear tip holder
- User guide
- Frequency Response: 16 Hz - 22 kHz
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Other Features: With Mic, Inline Volume Control, Sound Isolating, Stereo
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 4.43 ft./1.35 m
- Drivers: Handmade 560.1 dynamic driver
- Weight: 1.27 oz./36 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 201040-MA750i
- UPC or EAN No.: 5060212270542
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three year manufacturer’s warranty (For details, please visit www.rha.co.uk/us/warranty)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod 1st & 2nd Generation
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
The Sound Is Fantasic
If you want some excellent headphones the RHA is what you want, this will blow Bose and other name brands out of the water. I own If you want some excellent headphones the RHA is what you want, this will blow Bose and other name brands out of the water. I own a pair of the MA450i $49.99 model, after three five months one channel went out. I had sent RHA customer service an email, copy of my receipt within two days I received a replacement pair of MA450i. They have a three year warranty on their product where other manufactures only have one or two years. The RHA MA750i have a clean sound with detail on the upper end. The drivers are handmade made they give you a nice case. The customer service is excellent, this is one company that know how to treat its customers. …
- Written by phil E from Half Moon Bay
84 of 86 people found this useful
A flatter response
Compared to the 600i that I also have the 750i has a flatter sound but still kicks in the bass department and doesn't get harsh wi Compared to the 600i that I also have the 750i has a flatter sound but still kicks in the bass department and doesn't get harsh with the treble. The ear loop is also soft quite comfortable compared to other earbuds that use a memory wire to keep the loop. This set is a little heavier than the 600i but nothing too drastic and it stays in place quite well, even during movement. I do find the cable a tiny bit unwieldy but it's still very manageable and seems quite durable. It would have been nice if they made one with a slightly thicker 600i cable.
Overall I'm quite pleased with this set. As usual with dynamic drivers you have to give these some time to break in before they work to their full potential. …
- Written by Justin C from Flushing
58 of 64 people found this useful
I have been through about 6 headphones in past few weeks, trying to find the right balance of design/construction and sound qualit I have been through about 6 headphones in past few weeks, trying to find the right balance of design/construction and sound quality, These are fantastic in all regards. Excellent base, mid-range and treble. I find these superior to many styles selling for twice the price, and more, even noise canceling cannot beat these. …
- Written by Jonathan W from Merrimack
54 of 57 people found this useful
Pretty good, but need time to "break in"
I was kind of hesitant to buy these, because of the mixed online reviews.
I came to the Apple Store thinking about buying the B I was kind of hesitant to buy these, because of the mixed online reviews.
I came to the Apple Store thinking about buying the B&O's BeoPlay H3, but since there weren't any available there, I decided to give the RHA a try.
Boy, I'm glad I did! The reviews for BeoPlay H3 have all said the bass was lacking. The RHA's got it in droves! And not just the bass - the whole range is very good! There's a slight dip in the upper highs, but other than that - I'd say it's very close to perfection.
Having said that, initially I wasn't that impressed. The problem is, right out of the box they sound pretty average. But after a while they break in and the sound gets A LOT better! I have to agree with the HeadFi's assessment: these earphones DO sound amazing, but it might take up to a full week of constant use for them to reach their full potential. Once they're there - you'll find yourself re-listening to your entire music library, discovering something new in every track you have - sonething you haven't heard before.
Some reviews say that the low-quality tracks sound pretty bad. Yes, they do. There's a reason for that: these earphones don't add anything to the sound, so you hear it exactly the way it's supposed to sound! And that's a good thing! …
- Written by DMITRY N from Saddle Brook
2 of 2 people found this useful
Best headphones ever!
I have tried a number of headphones and these are the best I've tried! And I've tried many brands, various price ranges....these a I have tried a number of headphones and these are the best I've tried! And I've tried many brands, various price ranges....these are my favorite! I highly recommend them to everyone that wants a quality experience when using your Apple products either in the gym, at home or on long car rides. I've bought this model for friends and family and everyone has very impressed with the quality and precise audio. My one hesitation when I first used these was the over-the-ear design. But then I read about why it's designed that way (I believe it's to reduce noise/sound cords make when you're active). And since I'm at the gym often and am in love with the idea that these noise-isolating headphones allow me to slip in my own world with my iPhone or iPad....life is good. The bonus was the thick cords. Why so thick? To reduce tangling. Genius! …
- Written by Jacob R from Willow Grove
Best earphones I've ever owned. Been through dozens. Reviews are spot on.
- Written by Adam P from New York
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this model (MA750i) support conventional fit?
- Asked by Nicole W
- Oct 31, 2014
can be use with an android smart phone
- Asked by Roberto A from La Salle
- Jun 28, 2014
The play/pause/skip button works, but the volume buttons do not work on Android.
- Answered by Shawn K from Raleigh
- Sep 28, 2014
Will the microphone work on a MacBook Pro Retina?
- Asked by Bhavin P from Cambridge
- May 13, 2014
Can I wear them with glasses on?
- Asked by Afzal N from Mississauga
- Feb 14, 2014
Yes, my glasses actually help keep the wire in place.
- Answered by Nathan M from Bronx
- Feb 18, 2014
are both earbuds attached to the same length of cable before joining?
- Asked by Ben F from Hersham
- Jun 11, 2014
They are both equal length cables
- Answered by Olen L from Fort Worth
- Jul 29, 2014