The RHA MA750i in-ear headphones incorporate handmade dynamic drivers, machined stainless steel, and a premium oxygen-free copper cable to give you the best in quality and performance.
Thanks to its aerophonic design, 560.1 drivers, and a contoured over-ear cable, the MA750i delivers outstanding sound reproduction and a great depth of soundstage, along with a comfortable, noise-isolating fit.
- Handmade 560.1 driver for precise, balanced, and articulate sound reproduction with a great depth of soundstage
- Noise-isolating design
- 303F grade stainless steel construction
- Three-button remote and microphone
- 10 sets of dual-density, silicone, and memory foam ear tips for a custom fit
- Steel reinforced, oxygen-free cable with gold-plated connection
- Premium carry case and stainless steel ear-tip holder
- Contoured over-ear cable
Did you notice?Built to last with the highest-quality materials.
Apple Recommends ForHear all the music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod in absolutely precise detail.
What's in the Box?
- RHA MA750i noise-isolating in-ear headphones with remote and microphone
- Premium carry case
- 10 sets of dual-density, silicone, and memory foam ear tips (Two S, Two M, Two L, One S2, One M2, Two M3)
- Patent pending stainless steel ear tip holder
- User guide
- Frequency Response: 16 Hz - 22 kHz
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Other Features: With Mic, Inline Volume Control, Sound Isolating, Stereo
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 4.43 ft./1.35 m
- Drivers: Handmade 560.1 dynamic driver
- Weight: 1.27 oz./36 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 201040-MA750i
- UPC or EAN No.: 5060212270542
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three year manufacturer’s warranty (For details, please visit www.rha.co.uk/us/warranty)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
iPod 1st & 2nd Generation
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
The Sound Is Fantasic
If you want some excellent headphones the RHA is what you want, this will blow Bose and other name brands out of the water. I own If you want some excellent headphones the RHA is what you want, this will blow Bose and other name brands out of the water. I own a pair of the MA450i $49.99 model, after three five months one channel went out. I had sent RHA customer service an email, copy of my receipt within two days I received a replacement pair of MA450i. They have a three year warranty on their product where other manufactures only have one or two years. The RHA MA750i have a clean sound with detail on the upper end. The drivers are handmade made they give you a nice case. The customer service is excellent, this is one company that know how to treat its customers. …
- Written by phil E from Half Moon Bay
97 of 100 people found this useful
A flatter response
Compared to the 600i that I also have the 750i has a flatter sound but still kicks in the bass department and doesn't get harsh wi Compared to the 600i that I also have the 750i has a flatter sound but still kicks in the bass department and doesn't get harsh with the treble. The ear loop is also soft quite comfortable compared to other earbuds that use a memory wire to keep the loop. This set is a little heavier than the 600i but nothing too drastic and it stays in place quite well, even during movement. I do find the cable a tiny bit unwieldy but it's still very manageable and seems quite durable. It would have been nice if they made one with a slightly thicker 600i cable.
Overall I'm quite pleased with this set. As usual with dynamic drivers you have to give these some time to break in before they work to their full potential. …
- Written by Justin C from Flushing
66 of 73 people found this useful
I have been through about 6 headphones in past few weeks, trying to find the right balance of design/construction and sound qualit I have been through about 6 headphones in past few weeks, trying to find the right balance of design/construction and sound quality, These are fantastic in all regards. Excellent base, mid-range and treble. I find these superior to many styles selling for twice the price, and more, even noise canceling cannot beat these. …
- Written by Jonathan W from Merrimack
60 of 64 people found this useful
Worth twice the price
These are so superior to any others in this price range. In fact the sound like headphones of the $300.00 variety. I love them for These are so superior to any others in this price range. In fact the sound like headphones of the $300.00 variety. I love them for weight exercise and for running. The trick is to get the perfect fit with the proper tips that come with them so fool around with them till you find just the right ones. Now go ahead and buy these babies!!!!!! …
- Written by R. Andrew S from wolfville
I had been in search of a great sounding pair of in-ear headphones that would fit comfortably for quite some time. I had tried the I had been in search of a great sounding pair of in-ear headphones that would fit comfortably for quite some time. I had tried the Bose IE2, Monster Isport and Audio Technica ANC-33i amongst others but could not find the combination of quality sound and fit that I was looking for until now. The RHA MA750i are the best sounding, most comfortable in-ear headphones I have owned! The bass is full but not over powering while the mid/high tones are clear. The over the ear fit is surprisingly comfortable and does not bother me even after wearing them for several hours at a time. I will say that finding the right fit for the ear-bud could take a little time with all the different sizes offered but once you do the sound is amazing. I definitely recommend these to anyone looking for audiophile sound without the audiophile price. …
- Written by Richard S from Willow Springs
I already own good over ear Ultrasone HiFi 450 for my needs.
I was looking for some good in ear and read a lot about these RHA MA I already own good over ear Ultrasone HiFi 450 for my needs.
I was looking for some good in ear and read a lot about these RHA MA 750i.
Couldn't been more happier with these.
At first you have to try out the right ear cushion and choose your music to try them out.
Once these steps are done you are enjoying nice european sound:clear,well balanced and well delivered through these RHA.
My musical tastes are ranging in most part in jazz and classical but classic rock groups like Supertramp,Pink Floyd, Steely Dan and other.
I tried them also with my iPhone 4s and the Onkyo app for hi res music such as Flac.
Frankly,for the price,design and well rounded sound you couldn't be much happier with these!
- Written by Jean Francois L from terrebonne
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can these be used with an iPad in a Smart Case, or is the opening in the case not wide enough?
- Asked by Sebastian H
- Jun 13, 2014
The base of the jack is the same width as on the Apple Earpods, and then about 2-3mm in it widens in The base of the jack is the same width as on the Apple Earpods, and then about 2-3mm in it widens into the stainless steel grip. It fits fine on my iPhone case, so it should be fine. …
- Answered by Aram K from Melbourne
- Nov 28, 2014
Where exactly is the remote located? How close is it to the ear buds? How close is it to the input jack?
- Asked by Doug S
- Nov 10, 2014
It's slightly lower than on the Apple Earpods, but very much within reach - just below the neck.
- Answered by Aram K from Melbourne
- Nov 28, 2014
Will the microphone work on a MacBook Pro Retina?
- Asked by Bhavin P from Cambridge
- May 13, 2014
I have a 13" Macbook Pro with Retina Display and they work as headphones fine with it, but at least I have a 13" Macbook Pro with Retina Display and they work as headphones fine with it, but at least for me the Mac doesn't pick up their microphone. …
- Answered by William W
- Oct 21, 2014
can be use with an android smart phone
- Asked by Roberto A from La Salle
- Jun 28, 2014
The play/pause/skip button works, but the volume buttons do not work on Android.
- Answered by Shawn K from Raleigh
- Sep 28, 2014