Protect your iPad mini in style with Logitech's perfectly matched Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Mini. The cover doubles as a screen protector and viewing stand. Plus, it comes complete with a built-in keyboard so you can enjoy the feel and precision of traditional typing—and save screen space for content such as your email or Facebook page.
- Ultrathin (only 8mm thick) aluminum cover protects your iPad mini screen when you’re not using it
- Easy-type Bluetooth keyboard is built right into the cover—with traditional keys for a comfortable typing and shortcut keys for quick access to functions
- Saves screen space—view content while you type without the on-screen keyboard getting in the way
- Doubles as a viewing stand so you can use your iPad mini without having to hold it
- Attach the keyboard cover to your iPad mini quickly with the powerful click of integrated magnets
- Instantly wakes your iPad mini when you open the cover—and sleeps when you close it
- Auto on/off features conserves iPad mini battery power
Did you notice?The keyboard cover is a mere 8 mm thick and attaches with magnets in a single click.
Apple Recommends ForGet the advantages of both a cover and Bluetooth keyboard for your iPad mini.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Mini
- USB cable for recharging
- User documentation
- Form Factor: Hard Case
- Height: 8.15 in./20.7 cm
- Width: 0.94 in./2.4 cm
- Weight: 7.58 oz./214.89 g
- Length: 6.22 in./15.8 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-005795
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855097798
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Doesn't stay connected
With new IOS 7 update theis keyboard does not stay connected with bluetooth. it's the most annoying thing ever. If this does not g With new IOS 7 update theis keyboard does not stay connected with bluetooth. it's the most annoying thing ever. If this does not get fixed I would not recommend anyone buy this. If it does get fixed, it's truly the best keyboard for my mini. …
- Written by Dan S from Chicago
47 of 53 people found this useful
I've owned this for about seven months now and use it daily with my 64 Gb ipad (wifi only.) It's better quality than other keyboar I've owned this for about seven months now and use it daily with my 64 Gb ipad (wifi only.) It's better quality than other keyboards I looked at, and the built in stand is great either in vertical or portrait orientation. The groove for the stand is even slightly magnetized to hold the ipad more securely than it seems like it should. To me, the coolest thing is the very low power consumption of the keyboard. In use, you only have to charge it about once a year! I only have a few gripes:
Difficult to balance on my knees sometimes because it's only the size of the ipad. Not a design flaw by any means, it probably means I'm clumsy sometimes.
The keyboard is a bit smaller, and I make a few more typos than I would on a full keyboard, but again, it's a size thing. The one design flaw for me at least is the space bar, which I often miss in the way I type.
The micro (I think) usb charging cable for the keyboard is non-standard compared with the many mini-usb cords I have, so I've had to store it in a particular place to guarantee that I won't misplace it. It would probably be about $15 to replace it, money that I would rather not spend.
Waking the keyboard up is sometimes a bit slow, but aren't we all when we're wakened with no warning?
As a case, the keyboard is great. The hinge magnets are pretty strong, but when the pad is in my day bag, it sometimes gets misaligned. I really should make or get a slipcase for the pad.
Oddly enough, the apple.com price is a lot less than I paid at a retailer, but i'm nonetheless very happy with my keyboard. …
- Written by Phil S from Auburn
81 of 87 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
yes it does,because the new ipad mini is only a hair thicker than the old one, all mini cases will f yes it does,because the new ipad mini is only a hair thicker than the old one, all mini cases will fit it. but, one of the two microphones will be covered by the back padding.
hope this helps. …
- Answered by Lewis C
- Nov 29, 2013
No it does not. I have looked everywhere for a Bluetooth keyboard for the iPad Air and although Log No it does not. I have looked everywhere for a Bluetooth keyboard for the iPad Air and although Logitech is coming out with one, they do not seem to be available yet in London at least. …
- Answered by Yvonne W from Kelowna
- Nov 22, 2013