iKlip 2 is the latest version of IK's top-selling microphone stand adapter for the iPad. It provides a safe, sturdy, and simple method for attaching your iPad to a microphone stand, music stand, or other pole. With iKlip, you can use your iPad and your favorite apps in any live setting—on stage, in the studio, or in the boardroom.
The new iKlip 2 design supports enlarged pole diameters up to 1.2 inches, so can use it in even more situations. The new ball-joint design provides more freedom to adjust your iPad vertically, horizontally, and even quickly rotate it between portrait and landscape mode—no tools required. Setup is faster, too, thanks to a newly designed clip that allows for easy and secure attachment to the mic stand in seconds.
Tough, durable construction
Made in Italy from rugged thermoplastic for years of reliable performance, iKlip 2 helps keep all controls and ports easily accessible and won't scratch or mar your iPad.
- Universal mic stand adapter for iPad
- Connects in seconds to any pole up to 1.2 inches in diameter
- Rotates freely between portrait and landscape orientation
- Easily adjustable viewing angle
- Keeps all controls and ports freely accessible
- Made in Italy from rugged thermoplastic
Did you notice?This improved design fits on a wider range of stands and provides more freedom to fine-tune adjustments.
Apple Recommends ForPlace iPad at higher than table-top height and right next to your mic for easy use during performances.
What's in the Box?
- iKlip 2 microphone stand adapter for iPad
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 7.5 in./19 cm
- Width: 6.1 in./15.5 cm
- Weight: 6.1 oz./172.93 g
- Length: 7.25 in./18.4 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: IP-IKLIP2-IPD-APL
- UPC or EAN No.: 8025813460034
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year parts, 90 days labor
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will it fit the 1st gen iPad ?
- Asked by Jean P from Limoges
- Feb 12, 2014
- Answered by Joel M from Taylorsville
- Feb 14, 2014
Hi can this adapter work for a bicycle? It would be for my husband riding his bicycle indoors on a stationary training apparatus.
- Asked by Kara S from Morrisville
- Dec 18, 2013
The iKlip 2's clamp fits anything up to 30 mm (1.2 inches), which is fatter than most mike stands. S The iKlip 2's clamp fits anything up to 30 mm (1.2 inches), which is fatter than most mike stands. So if there's a tube on the stationary bike that's that diameter or less, it could work. The clamp is hard plastic, pretty sturdy. So I'm imagining that if it fits, it would be durable enough for a STATIONARY bike, if you didn't take the clip on and off frequently. It's possible to remove the iPad without removing the clip from the stand (or bike :). …
- Answered by Tim E from Oakland
- Mar 24, 2014
Will this adapter work if I leave my ipad in its otterbox. Thanks
- Asked by Connie M from O Fallon
- Sep 1, 2013
No, it is designed to hold the actual iPad, not any cases.
- Answered by Joel M from Taylorsville
- Sep 29, 2013
Is there an iKlip Microphone Stand Adaptor for iPad Air?
- Asked by James W from Portland
- Nov 14, 2013
iKlip 2 is not compatible with the iPad Air according to IK Multimedia:
"The new iPad air will iKlip 2 is not compatible with the iPad Air according to IK Multimedia:
"The new iPad air will not fit iKlip 2. We do not have any news on adapters for this unit yet. Keep an eye on our website for any news regarding iPad air and iKlip compatibility." …
- Answered by David W from Avondale
- Nov 25, 2013