Small enough to deliver your daily dose of music wherever you go, the Pill brings the Beats by Dr. Dre sound to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Music, calls, and movies never sounded so good.
Small size, big sound
Despite its compact size, the Pill delivers powerful sound. It's easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. The Pill is wireless and cord-free.
Change tracks from your iPhone
Control your music from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, MacBook, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device from up to 30 feet away. The Pill frees you to roam, which means you’ll always have high quality sound near or far.
The Pill is lightweight so it won't slow you down and small enough to fit in whatever you’re carrying out the door. The carry case even comes with a handy carabiner so you can attach it to your backpack.
Take that call thanks to the Pill's Bluetooth capability and internal microphone. It makes talking on the phone easier and better sounding than ever before.
- Tap-to-pair with NFC technology for easy and instant Bluetooth 2.1 audio and supports SBC, aptX, AAC Codecs for high-quality streaming
- Provides clear, full-range sound delivered in a portable, lightweight package
- Internal microphone for Bluetooth call functionality; take calls without touching your iPhone
- Use the Aux input for other MP3 players, phones, PCs, or anything with an analog output for optimal sound from all devices
- Use the line out feature for easy connection to an external speaker system
Did you notice?Wireless and cord free, the compact Pill even has a carry case with a convenient carabiner.
Apple Recommends ForTake your daily dose of music from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Pill Portable Stereo Speaker with Bluetooth
- 1.5 m audio cable (3.5mm to 3.5 mm)
- USB 2.0 charge/data cable
- Carry case with carabiner
- AC power adapter
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 1.8 in./4.57 cm
- Weight: 10.93 oz./310 g
- Length: 7.5 in./19.05 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00086-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447004294
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Pill Speaker—Nicki Minaj Special Edition
I think that this is the cutest Pill Speaker that we know , and this is only one Special color what makes different between others I think that this is the cutest Pill Speaker that we know , and this is only one Special color what makes different between others! …
- Written by boris K from kiev
2 of 3 people found this useful
I tried one of these at the airport electronics shop, nice design, just really poor sound next to the others. Better to go for JBL I tried one of these at the airport electronics shop, nice design, just really poor sound next to the others. Better to go for JBL flip has far superior sound and less $. …
- Written by Gary F from Novi
18 of 28 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can I walk around anywhere with my phone and the dr dre pill will stay connected?
- Asked by Shelia S from Canal Point
- Dec 29, 2013
How to know when a beats pill is fully charged
- Asked by Sarah D
- Dec 25, 2013
The charge light by the USB plug is goes green
- Answered by Clayton P from Ewing
- Jan 3, 2014
will this work with an iPad Mini?
- Asked by Anthony H from Tobyhanna
- Nov 19, 2012
It works with anything mobile like Itouch, IPad, IPod, and anything in between. Any Bluetooth device It works with anything mobile like Itouch, IPad, IPod, and anything in between. Any Bluetooth devices will connect easily. I have one and I love it. …
- Answered by Paul B from Vancouver
- Nov 27, 2012