urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs, and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel, or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome earphone finishes for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sonic artifacts
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?Hard chrome earphone finishes help urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHear exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable (features may vary)
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear-tip fittings
- Form Factor: In Ear
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00105-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447006984
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Super cute but easily broken
I usually used Apple basic earbuds since I got ipod 4th generation. I had been using apple basic earbuds and I used each of pair a I usually used Apple basic earbuds since I got ipod 4th generation. I had been using apple basic earbuds and I used each of pair almost a year when I get new one. I thought apple earbuds are pretty durable and has pretty good sound quality. So I never tried other ones. But when I saw this product, I had to buy it. The color was super cute. But I used this one only 4 months. Actual usage period in outdoor is less than 2 months because this one didn't fit well for me. I just hold and use in my home from time to time but it's broken already. If you want super cute item almost $100 but not lasting a half of year, you can choose this maybe. I completely disappointed with Beats and I am not gonna buy this brand anymore. …
- Written by Yeh Eun S from Woodside
2 of 2 people found this useful
These earphones are amazing!!!
HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend these earphones! they sound amazing and are very nice looking. ��
- Written by Anthony G from Thermal
0 of 1 people found this useful
Great headphones...until they broke two months later
I really liked these headphones when I first got them. The sound was a huge improvement to the headphones provided with the iPhone I really liked these headphones when I first got them. The sound was a huge improvement to the headphones provided with the iPhone. About 3 months after purchase, the sound on one earbud blew out. The next day the earbuds stopped working completely. I called the manufacturer about the warranty. They would not replace the exact item I purchased as it is a limited edition item. Begrudgingly I accepted the white version.
Overall, I am highly dissatisfied with these headphones. While dealing with customer service went very smoothly it does not make up for the poor quality of these headphones. These headphones have multiple reviews online which show many other people were duped when buying these headphones. I took a great risk in buying these headphones and I completely regret it. I'll never purchase another beats product again and I will advise everyone I know to do the same. …
- Written by Yasmin C from Brooklyn
23 of 27 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do these headphones work with macbook air?
- Asked by Bryan P from Atlanta
- Mar 19, 2014
- Answered by Daniel T
- Mar 20, 2014
Do they work for iPad shuffle?
- Asked by Linda Y from Westbank
- Feb 10, 2014
There is no such thing as an ipad shuffle but it works with anything from apple
- Answered by Frank F from Sydney
- Mar 29, 2014
Are the earphones compatable with IPod Classic 80GB ?
- Asked by Richard B from Seacliff Park
- Apr 1, 2014
do these headphones work with ipad air
- Asked by Elaine D
- Feb 10, 2014
yes it does
- Answered by Emma L from New York
- Feb 19, 2014
Does the remote have the ability to flip to the next song?
- Asked by Lydia B from Calgary
- Feb 6, 2014
If you are using iPod, iPhone, or iPad then you will have volume control, play, pause, rewind, fast If you are using iPod, iPhone, or iPad then you will have volume control, play, pause, rewind, fast forward, previous, skip, answer & end calls. If you are using HTC, Blackberry or Android devices, you will only have play, pause, answer/end call. …
- Answered by Michael S from Henderson
- Feb 8, 2014
will this be able to connect with a 5S?
- Asked by Kashmir K
- Nov 20, 2013
You shouldn't have any issue with these earphones connecting with the iPhone 5S.
- Answered by Kara H from Anderson
- Nov 20, 2013