Beats Tour In-Ear Headphones
Beats Tour In-Ear Headphones
Beats Tour in-ear headphones are made to stream the soundtrack of your life with perfect, clear sound. Four pairs of different-sized ear tips ensure snug fitting buds. Accurate speaker design plays music back loud and full of detail.
The perfect listening experience requires the perfect fit, so Beats completely redesigned the Beats Tour headphones. Now they include removable wingtips to provide a customizable fit for precise sound.
Although compact and portable, the new Tour headphones are powerful enough to handle all kinds of music. So you're free to crank up the volume without distorting the sound.
Doesn't matter how carefully you wind them up, cords and pockets just don't mix. That's why Beats redesigned the cables to make sure they're ultra-flexible and tangle-free.
Built-in mic for calls
Switch easily between songs and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Four pairs of ear tips plus three pairs of optional wingtips provide a secure, comfortable fit that also improves isolation from outside sound
- Remastered design delivers a clearer and wider range of audio, even at loud volumes
- Sealed in-ear design means you'll enjoy hearing songs full of accurate detail
- Beats well-known flat cable construction gives you a flexible, knot-free cord no matter how it's wound or stored
- On-cable remote means you can adjust volume, hit pause, and switch tracks without touching your iPod, iPad, or iPhone
- Take calls no matter where you are with the built-in microphone; talk hands-free with ease
Did you notice?A variety of ear tip and wingtip sizes gives you a custom fit that's truly comfortable and secure in your ear.
Apple Recommends ForListen to every detail of the music and movies on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, while being able to go right to an incoming call.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Tour in-ear headphones
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Hard case
- Four pairs of multi-sized/shaped ear tips
- Three pairs of optional secure-fit wingtips
- Quick start guide
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 4.27 ft./1.3. m
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00101-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447006755
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
great sound but very uncomfortable
I was really excited when I initially purchased the set. Needless to say...immediately returned them after trying them. they felt I was really excited when I initially purchased the set. Needless to say...immediately returned them after trying them. they felt uncomfortable and kept falling out. such a shame! …
- Written by Jaime H from Baltimore
6 of 8 people found this useful
Excellent Sound Quality
The sound quality is excellent on these headphones. I would personally say they are the best for their price.
- Written by Wendell N from St. George
12 of 18 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will the control talk work on htc one?
- Asked by Juan F from Santa Cruz
- Sep 12, 2013
Unfortunately, No, the volume controls will only work for iOS devices. However, the play and pause c Unfortunately, No, the volume controls will only work for iOS devices. However, the play and pause control can still be used for the HTC One, although the skip song functions won't be compatible with the HTC One as the phone will recognize the two clicks (the command for skipping to the next song) as a call function and dial the previous number you have used.
Hope this helps! …
- Answered by Kai C from Sunshine Coast
- Sep 17, 2013