Herschel Supply's Pop Quiz Plus backpack features the new Plus System offering a fully padded fleece-lined MacBook and iPad sleeve with additional mesh organizer pockets. This bag offers clean style and forward-thinking functionality.
- Tough woven exterior, cut longer and slimmer for a modern silhouette
- Large main compartment lined with Herschel's signature red and white stripe coated cotton-poly fabric
- Padded fleece-lined compartment that fits an iPad and up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Reinforced eco-friendly trim
- Waterproof zipper on front pocket
- Three internal mesh organizers
- Internal iPhone or iPod pocket
- Fleece-lined sunglass/accessory pocket
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
Did you notice?Specially designed interior mesh pockets help keep your iPod and iPhone safe and accessible when you're on the go.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your MacBook, iPad, and Apple devices in a bag that displays Herschel Supply Co.'s signature shape and feel.
What's in the Box?
- Herschel Supply Co. Pop Quiz Plus Backpack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 5.5 in./13.97 cm
- Width: 13 in./33 cm
- Length: 17 in./43.18 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 10114-00102-OS
- UPC or EAN No.: 828432024278
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is it suitable for MacBook Air 11' ???
- Asked by Владимир Б from Москва
- Oct 29, 2013
Ya, it can fit up to a 15' laptop
- Answered by Saba M from Redmond
- Nov 24, 2013
Yes, it comes in black and brown, as well as red and brown.
- Answered by Denis S
- Oct 7, 2013
Is this product available outside the United States?
- Asked by Kenny L
- Sep 3, 2013
No answers yet
is it possible to put an ipad and also a MBP in this bag ?
- Asked by Charles Henry S
- Nov 17, 2012
- Answered by Kevin P from St-hubert
- Nov 25, 2012
does it have a exterior pocket for a water bottle?
- Asked by Benjamin B from Denver
- Aug 21, 2012
There are lots of colors on the website, but I think apple only carries 2: navy and black.
- Answered by Rachel Q from Severn
- Aug 24, 2013