The Philips Clock Dock serves as an alarm clock, docking station, and charger for up to two of your iOS devices. With a Lightning connector, the Clock Dock allows you to play music and sync with the clock on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The Clock Dock also has an additional USB slot for charging a second device.
- MP3 link for portable music playback
- Auto clock synchronization
- Contemporary design with molded leather texture
- Additional USB slot for charging a second device
- Dual alarm capability
Did you notice?The additional USB slot allows you to charge a second device.
Apple Recommends ForPeople looking for an alarm clock with iOS docking and speaker functionalities.
What's in the Box?
- Philips Clock Dock
- AC power cord
- Instruction manual
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Drivers: 2
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 13.8 cm
- Width: 26 cm
- Weight: 1.34 kg
- Length: 18.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: AJ7050D/37
- UPC or EAN No.: 609585212800
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
This radio doesn't deliver. It's bad enough that it is all plastic vs the aluminum build of the previous model and the descriptio This radio doesn't deliver. It's bad enough that it is all plastic vs the aluminum build of the previous model and the descriptions on the controls are almost impossible to read. But the real kicker is the radio which receives exactly ONE station on the entire dial. The previous 30 pin model had a very sensitive radio that pulled in far away stations. To sum up: a piece of junk. Stay away. …
- Written by LAWRENCE F from Garrison
Doesn't Charge with Case on
If you have any sort of a real protective case, the phone doesn't sit low enough on the dock to charge. A fatal design flaw, in m If you have any sort of a real protective case, the phone doesn't sit low enough on the dock to charge. A fatal design flaw, in my opinion. …
- Written by David P from Irvine
6 of 6 people found this useful
Great looking, great sound & price
Just received this today so early, but did research a lot of lightning connector options on Apple and elsewhere before buying.
Th Just received this today so early, but did research a lot of lightning connector options on Apple and elsewhere before buying.
The sound is very good, the lightning connection is excellent, and actually swivels to allow fit with cases. I've tried it with my iPod Nano and iPad Mini and fit is perfect, and the sound quality is really very good. Also looks great. Clock syncs when you attach your device.
Only downside so far is working out how to set up and presets - had to read the manual! …
- Written by Stephen W from Oakville
28 of 33 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Philips Clock Dock AJ7050D does it have 220V
- Asked by Beatriz Judith B
- May 5, 2014
No answers yet
display illumination dimming feature?
- Asked by Jim P from Oakville
- May 8, 2014
No answers yet
Does this dock have a radio?
- Asked by Chan L from Gerrards Cross
- Feb 21, 2014
Yeah! With 20 station presets
- Answered by Marçal N from Ribeirão Preto
- Mar 30, 2014
is this item (Philips Clock Dock) compatible with iPad Air
- Asked by Gary R
- Nov 13, 2013
It should as this dock uses the same Lightning Connector as the iPad Air.
- Answered by Kayne S from Tamworth
- Jan 8, 2014