The Philips Clock Dock serves as an alarm clock, docking station, and charger for up to two of your iOS devices. With a Lightning connector, the Clock Dock allows you to play music and sync with the clock on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The Clock Dock also has an additional USB slot for charging a second device.
- MP3 link for portable music playback
- Auto clock synchronization
- Contemporary design with molded leather texture
- Additional USB slot for charging a second device
- Dual alarm capability
Did you notice?The additional USB slot allows you to charge a second device.
Apple Recommends ForPeople looking for an alarm clock with iOS docking and speaker functionalities.
What's in the Box?
- Philips Clock Dock
- AC power cord
- Instruction manual
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Drivers: 2
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 13.8 cm
- Width: 26 cm
- Weight: 1.34 kg
- Length: 18.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: AJ7050D/37
- UPC or EAN No.: 609585212800
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Great looking, great sound & price
Just received this today so early, but did research a lot of lightning connector options on Apple and elsewhere before buying.
Th Just received this today so early, but did research a lot of lightning connector options on Apple and elsewhere before buying.
The sound is very good, the lightning connection is excellent, and actually swivels to allow fit with cases. I've tried it with my iPod Nano and iPad Mini and fit is perfect, and the sound quality is really very good. Also looks great. Clock syncs when you attach your device.
Only downside so far is working out how to set up and presets - had to read the manual! …
- Written by Stephen W from Oakville
18 of 22 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the Philips Clock Dock work w IPhone 5 in Otterbox?
- Asked by Laura R from Lansdale
- Mar 23, 2014
is this item (Philips Clock Dock) compatible with iPad Air
- Asked by Gary R
- Nov 13, 2013
It should as this dock uses the same Lightning Connector as the iPad Air.
- Answered by Kayne S from Tamworth
- Jan 8, 2014
does it charge the ipod at the same time
- Asked by Elaine S
- Dec 20, 2013
- Answered by Steve P
- Dec 25, 2013