The Linksys SE1500 switch lets you expand your home network with five additional ports for Macs, printers, storage, game consoles and more at wired connection speeds of up to 100 Mbit/s. And there's no need for configuration, so you can have everything up and running almost instantly. For smooth video streaming and gaming, Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization technology automatically optimizes performance for each connected device. You also get greater energy efficiency with a feature that automatically powers down any unused ports.
- Expand your home network with ports for five more devices
- Plug-and-play design means you can simply plug in devices and start using them
- Fast wired connection speeds up to 100 Mbit/s
- Five auto-sensing Fast Ethernet (10/100) ports for connecting devices
- Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization technology enables auto-sensing ports to automatically optimize speed
- Save energy with auto power-down of unused ports and a port status switch that allows you to turn off LED lights
Did you notice?Save energy with auto power-down of unused ports and a port status switch that allows you to turn off LED lights.
Apple Recommends ForEasily add up to five more devices such as Macs, printers, and game consoles to your home network.
What's in the Box?
- Linksys SE1500 5-Port Fast Ethernet Switch
- Power adapter
- Quick start guide
- Mfr. Part Number: SE1500
- UPC or EAN No.: 745883596812
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty