The Linksys SE2500 Gigabit Switch gives you the ease of true plug-and-play set up, eliminating the need for any configuration. All you do is connect your Mac systems, printers, storage, game consoles, and more and immediately start experiencing the convenience of rapid file transfers and media sharing among Gigabit devices. Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization technology automatically ensures optimal performance for each connected device, so you get uninterrupted video streaming and gaming. You also minimize power use thanks to auto power-down disabling of unused ports, sleep mode when all ports are inactive, and smart power for short cable runs.
- Expand your network by connecting up to five devices, including Macs, printers, storage, and other wired devices
- Take advantage of Gigabit speeds up to 1000 Mbit/s, up to times faster than standard Ethernet
- Eight auto-sensing Gigabit (10/100/1000) device ports
- Easy set up—simply connect your wired devices and start using them; no configuration needed
- High performance ensured by Quality of Service traffic prioritization technology (auto-sensing ports automatically optimize speed for connected devices)
- Power-saving features such as auto power-down of unused ports, sleep mode, and smart power for short cable runs
Did you notice?Numerous power-saving features for maximum energy efficiency.
Apple Recommends ForEasily expansion of your network to connect more Macs and other devices at powerful Gigabit Ethernet speeds.
What's in the Box?
- Linksys SE2500 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Power adapter
- Quick start guide
- Mfr. Part Number: SE2500
- UPC or EAN No.: 745883596997
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
If I want to go wired for my iMac AND my smart TV, should I use this switch or should I consider a ROUTER instead?
- Asked by Michael G from Yorktown Heights
- Jul 28, 2013
Is this switch compatible with the new Time Capsule?
- Asked by Sevag S from Lake Forest
- Jul 7, 2013