Kenu Airframe Portable Car Vent Mount for iPhone
Kenu Airframe Portable Car Vent Mount for iPhone
Kenu's Airframe car vent mount puts all the functions of your iPhone at your fingertips. Now it's a breeze to take advantage of GPS navigation, streaming music, and hands-free calls. Weighing in at less than an ounce, Airframe is also a snap to install.
- Compatible with all iPhone models and most cases
- Airframe clip safely mounts to any vent type (horizontal, vertical, angled, and circular)
- Works as a hands-free stand when you insert a card into the clip
- Ultra-compact design weighs less than one ounce (23 g)
- Simple design for easy attachment of power cords and audio cables
Did you notice?Simply insert a card to use Airframe anywhere as a hands-free stand for watching movies or FaceTime conversations.
Apple Recommends ForEasily use GPS navigation, streaming music, and hands-free calls on your iPhone in the car.
What's in the Box?
- Kenu Airframe Car Vent Mount for iPhone
- Height: 1 in./2.54 cm
- Width: 1.9 in./4.8 cm
- Weight: 0.8 oz./23 g
- Length: 2.5 in./6.4 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: AF1-GR-AP
- UPC or EAN No.: 858160003016
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
BEST car accessory for iPhones/iPods
This vent mount is AWESOME. My iPhone 5 slides into it just fine. It is very sturdy on the vent and provides the easiest access t This vent mount is AWESOME. My iPhone 5 slides into it just fine. It is very sturdy on the vent and provides the easiest access to my phone with no messy wires. It comes right off and doubles as a stand. I got one for my car last week and am going to get one for my lady's ride too! …
- Written by James G from San Francisco
130 of 137 people found this useful
Just perfect !
This is the best in-car support, ever. Old firmly the device without scratching it. No need to remove the protector, it will fit f This is the best in-car support, ever. Old firmly the device without scratching it. No need to remove the protector, it will fit for sure. Easy to install, can be rotate to view your device the way you want. …
- Written by Nicolas G from Quebec
100 of 107 people found this useful
A+ for Airframe
I've had my airframe for over a month now and I love it. It's very sturdy and secures my phone even better than I expected; way b I've had my airframe for over a month now and I love it. It's very sturdy and secures my phone even better than I expected; way better than sticking my phone in a cup holder or on a seat where it can slide around and fall on the floor. …
- Written by MARY B from Leavenworth
99 of 106 people found this useful
Best Compact Mount but Don't Move It!!
I wanted to give this 5 stars. It is a perfect little mount as opposed to one of those huge suction mounts. It is very strong. I wanted to give this 5 stars. It is a perfect little mount as opposed to one of those huge suction mounts. It is very strong. I made the mistake of transferring it from car to car and over time the feet came loose. The last time I tried to move it the rubber on the foot got stuck in the vent and now I have a piece of rubber in my vent with no chance of getting out and I can smell the rubber when I turn on my air conditioning. If it wouldn't have broke I would have given it 5 stars. I had it for only a few months. …
- Written by Ricardo R from San Antonio
Fantastic product that works!
Minimalist, light, transportable, incredibly quick to set up, secure, grippy, adjustable, and it all works! Some people think hard Minimalist, light, transportable, incredibly quick to set up, secure, grippy, adjustable, and it all works! Some people think hard before putting out a product, make it perfect, and make it look so simple…this item is the result of such thought. My spouse told me not to buy this "gadget". I did, and I did not have one milligram of regret…to the contrary! …
- Written by Sylvain D from BURNABY
You have to get one. If you have a vent in your car, it will work the way you want it to.
- Written by Brian N from Lincoln
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does anyone know if this is the car holder for the new BMW
- Asked by Elana L from Evanston
- Feb 14, 2014
A rigid card like a credit card is only needed if you wish to use this clip as a stand on a flat sur A rigid card like a credit card is only needed if you wish to use this clip as a stand on a flat surface. You insert the card into the slot on the back to prop it up. For installing in a car using the car vents, you don't need a card. …
- Answered by James S from Niceville
- Dec 5, 2013
Does this mount require two hands to clamp or unclamp? As in if I am driving, would I be able to only use one hand to put it in and take it out?
- Asked by Phillip P from Gaston
- Dec 11, 2013
Hi Phillip, I have 2 - one in my Commodore and one for the wife's Subaru - while you can sometimes g Hi Phillip, I have 2 - one in my Commodore and one for the wife's Subaru - while you can sometimes get away doing it with one hand, it usually needs 2 hands.
It can depend on how sturdy the "fins" in your vents are - the Subaru's pop out if you try to do it with one hand. The fins in my Commodore seem more sturdy and I can manage it with 1 hand if I practice.
Hope this helps!
- Answered by Andrew W from Paralowie
- Dec 16, 2013
will this work with the iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Anne S from Henderson
- Sep 22, 2013
- Answered by Annette L from Pleasant Hill
- Sep 29, 2013
Can it be used with a 4S lifeproof case?
- Asked by Keith S from Honolulu
- Aug 11, 2013
Yes. It opens to 2.9 inches wide and my life proof case fits well.
- Answered by Andrew B from Northcote
- Oct 23, 2013