Modern and low profile, the Brenthaven Elliot Slim Brief case is an ideal partner for your work life. In addition to a quilted notebook section that protects your 15-inch or smaller MacBook, there's a quick-access iPad pocket with magnetic closure, and a front slip pocket for your iPhone. The Elliot Slim Brief also fits neatly over the handle of your trolley when traveling.
Features include a quilted compartment for safely storing your MacBook, a quick-access magnetic iPad pocket, an iPhone slip pocket and an organiser panel for your stationery.
Slim, simple and subtly elegant, the case is the perfect accessory for business or travel.
- Slim, low-profile shape
- Quilted HDF foam notebook protection
- Quick-access pocket with magnetic closure for iPad
- Front slip pocket for iPhone
- Sturdy nylon and vegan leather construction
- Compatible with rolling bags
- Fits 15-inch or smaller MacBook Pro and MacBook Air models
- 100% Lifetime Guarantee
Did you notice?Quilted HDF foam lines the notebook compartment to fully protect your MacBook.
Apple Recommends ForSafely and easily carry your MacBook Pro, iPad, and iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Brenthaven 15" Elliot Slim Brief Case
- Form Factor: Brief Case,Shoulder Bag
- Material: Nylon
- Height: 12.5 in./31.8 cm
- Width: 17 in./43.2 cm
- Weight: 1.1 lb./499 g
- Length: 3.2 in./8.1 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2302101
- UPC or EAN No.: 730791230217
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Nice little bag, but ....
Nice compact bag, with an amazing amount of well thought out storage space. Lots of protection, found out first hand when the bag Nice compact bag, with an amazing amount of well thought out storage space. Lots of protection, found out first hand when the bag slid off my shoulder and boom onto the ground with my brand new tricked out, 15" retina. It fell about 3-4' to the cement sidewalk. Not a single scratch! Did not give this 5 stars because the shoulder strap is not rubberized and it easily slips off your shoulder when wearing a winter coat/ski jacket. …
- Written by Charles L from Brampton
9 of 9 people found this useful