iHome's iBT88 Bluetooth mini speakers provide true convenience when it comes to playing the music from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Choose easy Bluetooth wireless audio streaming or a direct cable connection between the speakers' aux-in port and your device's headphone jack. Packing the speakers is a breeze, too. Magnetic magnetic bases keep them together to save space.
- Sleek design and sound beyond its size
- Listen to Bluetooth-enabled iPad, iPhone, or iPod or any audio device with a headphone jack
- Operates on internal rechargeable battery—charge via the USB port of any computer or other powered device
- Easily fit in the palm of your hand
- Magnetic bases keep speakers together when not in use
- Travel pouch
Did you notice?You can stream audio from up to 30 feet away.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly share the music from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- iHome iBT88 Bluetooth rechargeable speaker system (Two mini speakers)
- 2-in-1 USB/audio cable
- Travel pouch
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: Battery Power, USB
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 3.11 in./7.9 cm
- Width: 2.68 in./6.81 cm
- Weight: 0.53 lb./240.4 g
- Length: 2.84 in./7.21 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: iBT88BC
- UPC or EAN No.: 047532902112
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it connect to other devices such as Samsung Galaxy S4??
- Asked by Adam F from Bronx
- May 12, 2014
Is a longer cable to connect the two speakers available for the iHome iBT88 Bluetooth rechargeable mini stereo speaker system? Need a 4' cable.
- Asked by Donna L H from Gaffney
- Mar 14, 2014
Can I play both speakers at the same time from the Bluetooth?
- Asked by Cresanto B from Bronx
- Aug 30, 2013
No. The right one is the only one that is wireless. If you want the sound to be played from both, yo No. The right one is the only one that is wireless. If you want the sound to be played from both, you have to connect a cable from the right one to the left one. …
- Answered by Derek T from Hoover
- Nov 27, 2013
can I play music through these speakers direct from my macbook (ie without using an iphone, ipad or iPod)?
- Asked by Jessie B from Melbourne
- Jun 19, 2013
Yes this will work with anything with Bluetooth
- Answered by Tyler F
- Jun 23, 2013
How long do the batteries last on a full charge? How long does it take to fully charge batteries? Also is there any way to portray how loud they are?
- Asked by Nathan I from Albany
- Jun 13, 2013
1 hour 45 mins. for initial charge. Play time was about 8 hours before distortion.
- Answered by Michael L from Tucson
- Jul 22, 2013